SPOILER - Rehearsals at Nou Camp Part II - SPOILER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why only recordings from Walk On, Pride, One....and NO Recordings of Drowning Man and UF????????? Thats verry strange:hmm::hmm::hmm:

this pretty much sums it up:

cats_fighting_1020061.jpg

-dan

:crack: Oh boy, more pages to catch up to. Can anyone give me a quick update?

Do we even have a recording of vertigo or elevation? people aren't saying its strange that we haven't heard those

Yes we have recordings of those!!! You should better read this thread from the beginning or use the search option:doh::doh::doh:

I just want them to play MW in Tampa

Shure please play the shite only in the US they get normally allways the good tunes, for me please play those overplayed tune only their :applaud::applaud::applaud:

I want DM and UF ....MW i give a shite i heard this tune since 92 ZooTV Indoor Tour everytime and can´t be played even better since that. So yeah play that in the US.

I'm so excited about Ultraviolet!

I´m not, my ZooTV Indoor and Outdoor versions are the best and should stay as they are. I want to hear other tunes but those i want to hear are to obscure to be played (Exit, Twillight, Two Hearts)

the fact they are playing this at all should be the focus...we shouldn't complain yet on "how" it should be played

or, since i am give my opinion (as are you), i will say that i hate when the waste a spot in the set with subpar acoustic version of an otherwise great song. (see walk on, desire, please, in god's country- while none of them are terrible they all pale in comparison to the full band versions).

It's an advance of a more extended interview, that wil be broadcasted tomorrow night, I think. I will come back with the whole package

Fortunately, theyt left Bono's voice, instead of dubbing over it

VLC won't even recognize 3GP files for me... I had to use QuickTime. I also tried Media Player Class, and it wouldn't work. I think something like MPlayer via Totem would play them on Linux.

"Neutered africa version"??? Where do you people come up with this shit? :lmao:

I suppose in all your concern about how the africa flags were somehow 'ruining my song', it completely went over your head that for the first time (ever?), U2 was actually performing the song in album key/tuning??!

I don't think you actually saw this live. The lights did come up when the song kicked in. And again the blinding crowd wash during the bridge. Of course, the DVD didn't effectively show the first flash, granted. But if you were there in person it was VERY moving. Brilliant, in fact.

Grow up!

I saw twenty-five vertigo shows, six of which were outside. All three Croke, two Paris and Honolulu. I also saw the first ten shows of the tour, along with nine on leg three. Not once did the house lights come on in the beginning of the song. Did YOU see any shows?

I saw twenty-five vertigo shows, six of which were outside. All three Croke, two Paris and Honolulu. I also saw the first ten shows of the tour, along with nine on leg three. Not once did the house lights come on in the beginning of the song. Did YOU see any shows?
yeah, the classic blinding light at the beginning of the song didn't take place at all on the vertigo tour. it was just one color (can't remember if it was green, blue, or purple) coming down on the band. though later on in the song the lights did shoot out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom