Sex & The City Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Brittany you are the best for having posted that!!! :bow: The one they showed in the trailer I saw was what was had been posted before. Have to say this official trailer almost brought me to tears in the beginning with Cari and Big.

Opening night Im there! :rockon: :hyper: :drool: :love: :yippie:

BonosBaby12 said:
Brittany you are the best for having posted that!!! :bow: The one they showed in the trailer I saw was what was had been posted before. Have to say this official trailer almost brought me to tears in the beginning with Cari and Big.

Opening night Im there! :rockon: :hyper: :drool: :love: :yippie:

You're welcome!:kiss: I can already tell the scenery and sets are going to look even better on the big screen.:drool: The storylines sound awesome too! I wonder what's going on with Miranda and Steve.:ohmy:

I'm going to see it by myself and am looking forward to it. I'll pick a quiet time of day so hopefully there won't be many people there. That way I can totally lose myself in the movie and not have to worry about anyone else.

I don't think anyone I know would want to see it anyway.

cinnaminson said:
I'm going to see it by myself and am looking forward to it. I'll pick a quiet time of day so hopefully there won't be many people there. That way I can totally lose myself in the movie and not have to worry about anyone else.

I don't think anyone I know would want to see it anyway.

you are dead right on that one !

:wink:

FitzChivalry said:

Ok, what exactly is a "setlist party"?? I've seen them mentioned, and the name sort of implies the activity, but I'm still not 100% certain of what they are. :eyebrow:

Well... when the band was on tour, we'd all gather on show nights, and someone from the show would text or phone the set list live. And sometimes we'd have audio connections, etc., and we'd all comment/yak/analyze the show, snippets, people getting pulled up, etc. Fun fun times! Ask Axver about it sometime. Or check in the General Forum/Tour section archives. Oh, good good times :drool:

and I generally have no one to go to the movies with cinnaminson :sad: . If I see SATC, it will definitely be alone

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

With all the times he's let her down before, would you really be surprised? :scratch:

I'm still so not excited about this movie.

She should marry Aidan :drool:

Aidan :drool:

I liked him better before she broke his heart and he came back all buff and stuff.

Me too. I don't know why she got rid of him.

Has anyone else noticed that Carrie has to say "Today I had a thought" in nearly every single episode?

The cast was on Oprah today (the 4 women & Big)

20080501_1_284x218.jpg

http://www2.oprah.com/index_du.jhtml

^I saw it. It was awesome.:drool: Chris Noth and his girlfriend have the most adorable baby ever.:cute:

On a side note, it looks like I'll be hitting the movie alone, since none of my friends like SATC. :sad: I need to find a group of fans to become friends with before May 30th.:sigh:

I loved Sarah Jessica's, Cynthia's, and Kim's dresses today. :drool: They were gorgeous! Also, I coveted Kristin's shoes. They may have been one of the most beautiful pairs of shoes I've ever seen.:love:

I need a Cosmo...STAT.:drool:

I wish I had taken a picture of the cosmos on the bar during the SATC tour I took a few years back. We went to the location they used for Steve and Aiden's bar and they had 50 cosmos waiting for us to drink, it was a gorgeous sight. :love:

Picture of the shoes? :shifty:

I am so jealous of you right now.:drool: I doubt I could find a pic. of the shoes, but if a vid. pops up somewhere you would definitely see them there. ETA: The link Lila posted should let you view it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom