Random TV Thread II: Television, Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, looks like S3 will be the final season of Eastbound.

For us, Jody [Hill] and I had a very specific plan when we set the series up and we just kind of feel like we owe it to ourselves to complete what we thought the life expectancy of the show was and to us it has always been a story with a very specific ending and we’re definitely writing to that ending this season. We have a blast working on the show and have a blast coming up with material for this character so who knows if down the road this character will have a life outside of this show or who knows if maybe the character will exist in another chapter of the show somewhere down the line. But for now, we’re definitely approaching this, concluding it the way we imagined.

Louie continues to gain "best show on TV" consideration from this deputy.

Shark Week needs Kari Byron in a bikini hosting the whole fucking thing.

:up:

Joined by the bikini-d Kris Williams from Ghost Hunters to look for paranormal sharks and the bikini-d Jael from Destination Truth to search for prehistoric giant sharks that have been eating the local villagers.

:corn:

I prefer that show where repo men go to peoples' houses to repossess items, but will allow them to keep it if they answer some random trivia questions correctly.
Oh wait,I would rather punch myself in the crotch than watch that.

Random TV wise, I was flipping channels and saw a guy I used to work with on American Restoration.

:crack: that's actually a show? and how bad is it that i can't tell if that's actually a show or just a joke...that direct tv box is staying dead. dead dead. no coming back.

i tried to watch weeds until they totally lost the plot and got beyond retarded somewhere the middle of season 3, and no longer were worthy of background noise while i play video games.

If you catch a fish for a hillbilly, he'll eat for a day...if you teach a hillbilly how to fish you'll wind up watching TV during America's cultural low point.

Watching toothless, meth-addled land thief Oklahomans go noodling is better than watching people auction off shitty storage units.

At the urging of a new lady that I'm working to impress, Party Down viewing has commenced. Not like I needed that excuse, but it certainly accelerated the process.

There are so many series I need to watch. Party Down, Louie, Archer, Curb Your Enthusiasm ... I'm sure there's more. I thought I was accomplished by going through The Wire and catching up with Breaking Bad. How wrong I was.

Three of those are essential viewing. Archer is also good. Make haste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom