Random TV Thread II: Television, Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the old version, or the newer? I haven't seen either, but have had it recommended from a number of people I trust. Should I just buy it based on faith that I'll enjoy?

The remake was so disappointing, so much potential with that cast, and I couldn't make it past the first episode.

I prefer that show where repo men go to peoples' houses to repossess items, but will allow them to keep it if they answer some random trivia questions correctly.
Oh wait,I would rather punch myself in the crotch than watch that.

Random TV wise, I was flipping channels and saw a guy I used to work with on American Restoration.

GAF, you can stop now with that hug, or answer a Bonus Question for a SUPER HUG WORTH DOUBLE THE LOVE!!

You have 15 seconds to decide.

Bros, Louie has become so incredible that I'm legitimately getting irate. That one-two punch with Wilfred has saved summer television until Walt and Jesse return.

Now I'm going to watch some of The Wire before going out, so GFYNSW.

Really can't fucking wait for the new season of Louie on netflix or blu-ray or whatever.

Imperor said:
Now I'm going to watch some of The Wire before going out, so GFYNSW.

The episode in question was "Game Day," which appeared to finally set the hook. When Avon wags his finger at Daniels? Shit, cat. By the end of "The Cost," I was not only fully on board, but in complete shock.

Season 1 was finished mere hours later. At long last, I'm all in on this show.

The episode in question was "Game Day," which appeared to finally set the hook. When Avon wags his finger at Daniels? Shit, cat. By the end of "The Cost," I was not only fully on board, but in complete shock.

Season 1 was finished mere hours later. At long last, I'm all in on this show.

You just saved your own life.

Took long enough.

Someone told me to DVR Childrens Hospital.

So I did.

Today.

One episode.

It's funny.

Been making to check that out. I dig most of the cast, especially Rob Cordry.

Also, I went on a kick of SCTV skits on YouTube the other day. A lot of the series is unavailable on DVD due to rights disputes, which really sucks.

YouTube - ‪SCTV Half Wits‬‏

Martin Short's introduction reduced me to tears. Good lord. Then there's John Candy's Orson Welles:

YouTube - ‪SCTV 3 Orson Welles and Liberace‬‏

I've been following Children's Hospital since it was a web series. I also like it a great deal. I'm also psyched to see the fake commercials they had during the webseries days, NTSF: SD: SUV (National Terrorism Strike Force: San Diego: Sport Utility Vehicle), is getting a legitimate show in a few weeks as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKylO_zfGIs

That show just works so damn well.

Without Larry David Seinfeld would have been what Jerry Seinfeld is now, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom