pleban girls party we're on the road to ecstacy!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
Trouble how?

News Flash......Two young girls hide inside room service cart to get into band hotel room. Band keeps cart all night but leaves plates outside the room and a "Do Not Disturb" sign hangs on the door. Band says "Best room service ever"

Mucca said:
You know I kind of feel that I would rather wait till December. Right now I feel that the concerts that I'm going to will be over so soon and that'll be it for me.

No you don't. December 4th can't come fast enough. And reading the fan experiences and seeing the selists makes the wait even tougher.

greeneyedgirl said:

News Flash......Two young girls hide inside room service cart to get into band hotel room. Band keeps cart all night but leaves plates outside the room and a "Do Not Disturb" sign hangs on the door. Band says "Best room service ever"

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Mucca - that is so funny!!!! You are randomly hysterical! You always surprise!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh i see GG! Oh you naughty thing! :giggle: Yep, Wild will love that! Us being smuggled into their room!! :ohmy:

daygloeyes2 said:

No you don't. December 4th can't come fast enough. And reading the fan experiences and seeing the selists makes the wait even tougher.

Yeah thats true.
Man I wish I had GA's.....

First show I'm right beside the stage on Adam's side, second show I'm right smack behind the stage.

At least I get a close, clear view for the first show :shrug:

Susan - hey a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. Just imagine if my dad saw in bright red letters "bonogasm"?? :no::lmao:

Mucca - you'll just have to try&grab them, like you did (kinda!) at rehearsals!!! :ohmy:

Mucca said:
First show I'm right beside the stage on Adam's side, second show I'm right smack behind the stage.

At least I get a close, clear view for the first show :shrug:

Susan - hey a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. Just imagine if my dad saw in bright red letters "bonogasm"?? :no::lmao:

Not too bad.

I'm going to be waiting out in the cold for GA. And the worst part is that even if I'm the 1st person there(which I probably won't be), it STILL doesn't guarantee me a spot in the ellipse.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh god, M - you're cracking me up here!!!! Imagine his face!!! As red as the letters on screen, no doubt!!! :ohmy:

susanp6 said:

Oh i see GG! Oh you naughty thing! :giggle: Yep, Wild will love that! Us being smuggled into their room!! :ohmy:

Just imagine the noise level in that room :ohmy:

Susan - grab them eh? :wink:
Oh don't worry I'll try my best :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

Not too bad.

I'm going to be waiting out in the cold for GA. And the worst part is that even if I'm the 1st person there(which I probably won't be), it STILL doesn't guarantee me a spot in the ellipse.

Well at least you'll be waiting outside in the cold with a hundred other U2 fans! It should be really fun :yes:

Besides B's known for pulling girls on to the stage from outside the Ellipse so it might not be so bad being on the outside :wink:

Mucca said:

Well at least you'll be waiting outside in the cold with a hundred other U2 fans! It should be really fun :yes:

Besides B's known for pulling girls on to the stage from outside the Ellipse so it might not be so bad being on the outside :wink:

Really? Hmmmmm....

Not sure he'd be interested in me, a bit too young. Hopefully he won't be able to tell. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

Really? Hmmmmm....

Not sure he'd be interested in me, a bit too young. Hopefully he won't be able to tell. :wink:

Maybe you can wear your school uniform. You'd knock him right out of his socks :wink:

Mucca said:

Maybe you can wear your school uniform. You'd knock him right out of his socks :wink:

:wink:

Nah, I'd look like an ass.

But maybe I could pass for older. I was offered a drink at a restauraunt a few months ago and the waiter wasn't kidding. :laugh: He actually thought I was 21.

Is the Seattle story on here or is it on Wildthoughts?

Wasn't the girl he had on stage in Boston 15 at the time? I remember a few people calling B a dirty dog for that!! :giggle: :shame:

susanp6 said:
Is the Seattle story on here or is it on Wildthoughts?

Wasn't the girl he had on stage in Boston 15 at the time? I remember a few people calling B a dirty dog for that!! :giggle: :shame:

Well, I'm 17, and at the time of the show I'll be 3 months shy of my 18th birthday. So I'd be almost legal :wink:.

Hi Wild! :wave:

daygloeyes2 said:

:wink:

Nah, I'd look like an ass.

But maybe I could pass for older. I was offered a drink at a restauraunt a few months ago and the waiter wasn't kidding. :laugh: He actually thought I was 21.

:laugh:
Did you take up the offer?

That's a funny thought GG! I'm always thinking that he should bring up some people who are more spread about the place! Mind you, there was an incident years back(can't quite recall when exactly!)when he climbed up a balcony&this girl was staring down at him in delight!!!! That'd be AMAZING! :yes: :ohmy:

Hey Wild! :hug:

How are yah?

Are you hungry? :wink:
dirtyfly-vi.jpg

WILD!!!!!!!! Hiya! Not that i'm not pleased to see you of course, but you said you weren't coming on tonite! :shrug:

Really happy you're here tho'!! GG was just saying we could sneak into the boys' hotel room! :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom