Pleban Girls (and boys) party - into the wee small hours of the morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*works on crocheted item coworker requested* This is the test one, since it's the closest I could come to the one she gave me.. if she likes it then I'll ask her how many she wants and in what colours :) Glad I found a close-to-it pattern on the 'net ;)

http://www.crochetnmore.com/toilettissuecover.htm - this is the pattern, I'm just not doing the ruffles at the bottom *g*

Last edited:
Which one of these two gifs do you like better?

ptfmwb.gif

ptfmwb1.gif

My Uncle was here today - and I couldn't help but smirk every time I looked at him because not only does he look just like Edge - he has the Goatee now, and today ... he was wearing a motorcycle cap that looked a LOT like a beanie :lmao:

** Oh, and he's just gotten divorced - I kept thinking of telling him I knew a place where he could meet women :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
My Uncle was here today - and I couldn't help but smirk every time I looked at him because not only does he look just like Edge - he has the Goatee now, and today ... he was wearing a motorcycle cap that looked a LOT like a beanie :lmao:

** Oh, and he's just gotten divorced - I kept thinking of telling him I knew a place where he could meet women :wink:

:lmao:

I have about 90% of Bad down now :) Maybe I won't have to back out of signing it after all :laugh:

**That is, of course 90% of the album version of the song, sans snippets... I'll have to take my chances with that ;)

Drea said:
I have about 90% of Bad down now :) Maybe I won't have to back out of signing it after all :laugh:

:applaud: good deal! :D I knew you could do it :yes:

Oh, my 1 year old Nephew is in a day-care center which is teaching him to sign as well as talk. So now whenever he's trying to say certain words, he signs them too. :cute:

The big one he does this with is 'more' and it's the cutest thing!

Sad_Girl said:

:applaud: good deal! :D I knew you could do it :yes:

Oh, my 1 year old Nephew is in a day-care center which is teaching him to sign as well as talk. So now whenever he's trying to say certain words, he signs them too. :cute:

The big one he does this with is 'more' and it's the cutest thing!

Awwwww :cute:

Drea said:

Yeah, tonight my dad was tossing him up in the air and catching him, and every time he put him down on the ground and started to walk away, DJ would go 'mo! mo!' and bump his hands together in the little sign (as best as a 1 year old can, of course) It was so cute my dad couldn't say no! This went on for quite awhile :lmao:

Hi everyone :hug:

This thread has only moved 3 pages since I left? :huh:

I went over my friends house for an impromptu almost last night of vacay get together.:) Since we go back for 2 hours to get our schedules and take our senior class picture Wednesday and school starts Thursday it was our last night to all hang out together before summer vacation is over. :(

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, tonight my dad was tossing him up in the air and catching him, and every time he put him down on the ground and started to walk away, DJ would go 'mo! mo!' and bump his hands together in the little sign (as best as a 1 year old can, of course) It was so cute my dad couldn't say no! This went on for quite awhile :lmao:

:giggle: That sounds adorable :cute:

Sad_Girl said:

:cute:

:hug: Hi DG!

It's nice that you had a get-together anyway, DG - And just think, it's your last year of HS :applaud:

I know we've only moved a couple of pages, it's unbelievably slow here tonight! :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom