Pleba girls' party..Bono comes to Wild,Susan & Jemma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:!!!

Awww.....I'm sorry.
...maybe.....a little..........LOL

Except I don't think the song works with vending machines.....
oh no......now I'm picturing one of those old vans...you kow what I'm saying.......rocking around, music blaring
:lmao::lmao:

I'm sorry!

It's one thing to do this to a vending machine but The Clash? :tsk:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:!!!

Awww.....I'm sorry.
...maybe.....a little..........LOL

Except I don't think the song works with vending machines.....
oh no......now I'm picturing one of those old vans...you kow what I'm saying.......rocking around, music blaring
:lmao::lmao:

I'm sorry!

If the van's a-rockin' don't come a 'knockin' :sexywink:

I just got a thread title idea already. :reject:

PGP-Come and rock our casbah!

I was going to put a McG reference in that...but that would totally ruin the clash for me. :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Nope...never had

I've never seen Joan of Arcadia, but they reference U2 a lot on Gilmore Girls. We're about to get hit with our first hurricane of the season down here, so after I exhaust my supply of U2 tomorrow, I'm gonna spend 34 hours holding down my couch and watching Gilmore Girls. No better way to spend a rainy day.

Unless, all y'all wanted to come over. :hug:

I've been avoiding this all day, girls. But the time has come. I must brave the Hades that is my upstairs bathroom, and go shower.

At least I have a cool downstairs to come to, now. :drool:

Back in a few minutes.

I would love a vintage shirt as well, but I'm wondering if they sell one that would fit over my girls- if you know what I mean. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
I've been avoiding this all day, girls. But the time has come. I must brave the Hades that is my upstairs bathroom, and go shower.

At least I have a cool downstairs to come to, now. :drool:

Back in a few minutes.

*sniff**sniff*

I thought I smelled somethin. :wink:

Pft.......what you whining about anyway? We all know you take cold showers........:D

:hug:

Elessarian said:

I've never seen Joan of Arcadia, but they reference U2 a lot on Gilmore Girls. We're about to get hit with our first hurricane of the season down here, so after I exhaust my supply of U2 tomorrow, I'm gonna spend 34 hours holding down my couch and watching Gilmore Girls. No better way to spend a rainy day.

Before I go....

Gilmore Girls addicts in this house!!!!

I swear the writers have hidden recording devices in our house. I've seen conversations on there that we've literally had.

We're just like them. Except I'm not a size 2. And Sarah has never slept with a married man.

That I'm aware of. :eyebrow:

Off to the shower wit' my dirty self.

Elessarian said:

http://www.michaelvox.com/popculture.html

This is the site that has all the U2 references....that's how I found out about the references on Gilmore Girls

This pic needs to come with a :drool: warning.... so consider yourself warned :wink:

bono177.jpg

E I wish I could come over. :hug: I have to help clean the studio tomorrow and empty our storage unit. Yuck!

VP have a nice shower. :wink:

On that site Weldy put up, when they list stuff in the movie The commitments they miss one huge smack in your face U2 fact. The boy who was on the War album is one of the main characters of the film. Stick that in your U2 pipe and smoke it. :wink:

Elessarian said:
I got outbid on some tickets on ebay :sad: :sad: :mad:

:sad: :hug:

That happened to me 4 times before I finally got tickets and I would have lost the bid I got the tickets on had the bidder not withdrawn their bid in the final 2 minutes.

Sorry E that sucks!

Sorry I'm a bit distracted, I'm trying to get Mini-cat to pick up her shite before her Da gets home. He was less then pleased last night when he found play dough in the living room, stuck to the carpet. :ohmy:

Someone please shoot me now! I've been in the house with the girls for two solid days and I feel like I'm gonna loose it. ARGH! I swear once they are asleep I'm gonna start drinking! :lol:

Well, I've got some floor tickets already for Night 2, but I'm obsessed with getting Friday night tix as well. And these were pretty sweet...section 122 sorta behind the stage :drool:

Some momo upped the modest bid by 50 bucks then came right back behind himself and upped it 50 more. Why do that? Why not just chill and let it go up incrementally?

Elessarian said:
Well, I've got some floor tickets already for Night 2, but I'm obsessed with getting Friday night tix as well. And these were pretty sweet...section 122 sorta behind the stage :drool:

Some momo upped the modest bid by 50 bucks then came right back behind himself and upped it 50 more. Why do that? Why not just chill and let it go up incrementally?

Perhaps, (and this is just a blind guess,) because he/she is a momo?

Back
Top Bottom