Pleba girls' party..Bono comes to Wild,Susan & Jemma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Celine Dion
20.gif

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Aww...Poor Paul...no one wants to give im a little love..
won't you spare some change?
I hear if you rock against him you can win a prize..........or is that vending machine? :hmm:

:tsk: :laugh:

Wouldn't you be rocking against both? :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:
Celeine Dion
20.gif

Nice. :evil:

My uncle is a pretty gruff character, gruff but with a heart of gold. He was a green beret and worked in the oil fields in Texas. Anyway, he has no filter when it comes to his comments and he's very loud, a little socially awkward even.

So we're standing in a music store and he sees what Celine Dion looks like for the first time. Imagine a booming deep voice in a think Mississippi accent: "WELL HECK, SHE CAN SANG BUT SHE'S GOT A FACE LIKE A 2x4."

:lmao:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Don't feel bad....I'm part Irish too (And welsh....and scottish.....and english)....and I burn easily too......my whole body as a matter of fact.

I'm half italian and a little english too, but I didn't get the italian skin. :madspit:

daygloeyes2 said:

I hate you. :madspit:

:wink:

If I sit out in the sun for a half hour my whole face turns red.

*curses half-irish skin*

That's *so* usually me. I'm so proud of my hint of coulour :hyper:
I still have a qazillion freckles..........
But I have colour too :D

rocking against paul and vending machines suddenly has
Rock the casbah in my head :rockon: :lmao:

:hmm:
The best of might be a good deal at my vid store....it's 5 bucks cheaper than future shop :ohmy:

Elessarian said:

My uncle is a pretty gruff character, gruff but with a heart of gold. He was a green beret and worked in the oil fields in Texas. Anyway, he has no filter when it comes to his comments and he's very loud, a little socially awkward even.

So we're standing in a music store and he sees what Celine Dion looks like for the first time. Imagine a booming deep voice in a think Mississippi accent: "WELL HECK, SHE CAN SANG BUT SHE'S GOT A FACE LIKE A 2x4."

ROFL! :lmao: I hope you gave him a big high five for that one! :rockon:

Elessarian said:

:lmao: There's a certain Quebecois-french look...and she's like a caricature of it.

Sad_Girl said:
I don't really want Celine to get shot/hurt. I really just don't want her. Period. End of sentence. :D

Oh trust me, there would be no love losted if I happen to hit her with my car. :evil:

I love that story Eles. He sounds so much like my grandfather (an Army Paratrooper, fought in France in WWII)

Face like a 2x4... I'm gonna have to remember that one

~BrightestStar~ said:

rocking against paul and vending machines suddenly has
Rock the casbah in my head :rockon: :lmao:

You already ruined vending machines for me. Don't ruin one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands for me too!!! :madspit:

And that's me being nice! :lol: YOu never want to get on my bad side, I can be a real evil biotch! Rofl! I have plans for my older brother one day. ANd hitting him with my car is way to fucking nice for his arse! :evil: :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

You already ruined vending machines for me. Don't ruin one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands for me too!!! :madspit:

:laugh:!!!

Awww.....I'm sorry.
...maybe.....a little..........LOL

Except I don't think the song works with vending machines.....
oh no......now I'm picturing one of those old vans...you kow what I'm saying.......rocking around, music blaring
:lmao::lmao:

I'm sorry!

Back
Top Bottom