Pleba girls' party..Bono comes to Wild,Susan & Jemma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
JT Bono and Sim Bri and Sim DG in the hot tub :wink: (He sat next to DG, by the way)

Oh, yeah, DG called while he was there and Sim VP invited her over :D

BDGB.jpg

Anything to get her away from my B :mad: :mad:

:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
JT Bono and Sim Bri and Sim DG in the hot tub :wink: (He sat next to DG, by the way)

Oh, yeah, DG called while he was there and Sim VP invited her over :D

BDGB.jpg

I sense a catfight between me and Bri coming on soon! :lmao:

FlyYourKite said:
Well this sucks but I have to shower and hit the sack soon. I work at 7 tomorrow until 4 :sad: And I might be going to my grandma's in Toronto until Monday so I won't be able to come on here :sad: :sad:

Bye for now all! :hug: I will be thinking of you and your smuttiness the entire time *tear* lol :wink:

:sad:

Bye Fly! :hug:

Okay they have all sorts of different Sims games listed on ebay. Do you have just the regular Sim 2 game SG? And which expansion package? I'm trying to convince Mr. Cat that we need to get it so we can play together. hehe

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Sim VP was thinking about original Bono the whole time the JT era group were visiting... she didn't even hardly talk to JT Bono :lmao:

**Edit: Oh, except for when she was drooling over JT Adam :yes: :giggle:

:lmao: See?? I'm loyal to original Bono. Except for when I get all hussy-like and hit on other people. But other than that, I'm the epitome of loyalty. :wink:

Russty Cat said:
Okay they have all sorts of different Sims games listed on ebay. Do you have just the regular Sim 2 game SG? And which expansion package? I'm trying to convince Mr. Cat that we need to get it so we can play together. hehe

I actually have most of the original sims games :reject: I'm a hard core addict

But this is from Sims 2 with the Sims 2 University Expansion :D

My mom bought one of the sims game for nintendo game cube and she's addicted now, too! :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Eles, do you want to play? if you do I need to know what color/length hair do you have and what eye color?

Aw no, I don't wanna create more work for you :hug: I've had a blast watching everyone else's shenanigans. :lmao: Makes my Return of the King battle game look downright boring. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: See?? I'm loyal to original Bono. Except for when I get all hussy-like and hit on other people. But other than that, I'm the epitome of loyalty. :wink:

:lmao: That is very loyal. It's like saying "I'm ONLY interested in original Bono. Except when I'm interested in other people." :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I actually have most of the original sims games :reject: I'm a hard core addict

But this is from Sims 2 with the Sims 2 University Expansion :D

My mom bought one of the sims game for nintendo game cube and she's addicted now, too! :lol:

Thank you. :D Now I know what to look for. I'm comparing pricing. We are totally broke right now, but Mr. Cat has been hording cash that he got someplace. If I can find it cheap enough I might be able to weasle money out of him. LOL

Elessarian said:

Aw no, I don't wanna create more work for you :hug: I've had a blast watching everyone else's shenanigans. :lmao: Makes my Return of the King battle game look downright boring. :wink:

I don't mind, if you want. But its ok if you don't too, I'm having fun watching all the stuff with the others unfold, too :D

Although, today, the original Larry, Bono and Edge sims were practicing as a band, but Sim Adam and Sim Sad_Girl (although sitting in the same room and everything) sat on the couch and kissed and cuddled instead :shifty: My Sim is a bad influence :giggle:

** edit: thats actually what I did the video capture of, the rehearsal, but I'm having trouble uploading it :shrug:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

I don't mind, if you want. But its ok if you don't too, I'm having fun watching all the stuff with the others unfold, too :D

Although, today, the original Larry, Bono and Edge sims were practicing as a band, but Sim Adam and Sim Sad_Girl (although sitting in the same room and everything) sat on the couch and kissed and cuddled instead :shifty: My Sim is a bad influence :giggle:

Two words for you:

Yoko.

Ono.

:mad:

:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

** edit: thats actually what I did the video capture of, the rehearsal, but I'm having trouble uploading it :shrug:

Well, if some *mysterious but ultimately harmless* illness should come along and force all the other girls into quarantine and Sim U2 squared needs someone to look after them, I am an excellent caretaker with black hair and green eyes. :shifty:

:wink:

...this shady icon :shifty: has got to be one of my favorites.

Elessarian said:

Well, if some *mysterious but ultimately harmless* illness should come along and force all the other girls into quarantine and Sim U2 squared needs someone to look after them, I am an excellent caretaker with black hair and green eyes. :shifty:

I like the shifty smiley too... reminds me of myself :shifty: :lol:

Long hair? Short?

Elessarian said:

You'll be the one spiking the punch bowl with Syrup of Ipecac, wont you? :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I like the shifty smiley too... reminds me of myself :shifty: :lol:

Long hair? Short?

Longish. *looking in the mirror* ...I haven't worn much makeup this summer, and without eyemakeup, I really don't have a face. I look like a blank page. :lol: Maybe I'll wear some mascara tomorrow. This is ridiculous.

Elessarian said:

Longish. *looking in the mirror* ...I haven't worn much makeup this summer, and without eyemakeup, I really don't have a face. I look like a blank page. :lol: Maybe I'll wear some mascara tomorrow. This is ridiculous.

Eyes without a face? Bet you've got no human grace, either. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom