Pleba girls' party..Bono comes to Wild,Susan & Jemma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

I would just like to thank you for ruining vending machines for me and everyone else who read that cap. :lmao:

:hug:

Oh, you love it, and you know it :mac:

Don't you just want to press his buttons?:wink:

:lmao: :hug:

Hola Girlies :hug::heart:

VP! :hug::clonelove:
I've been out an about......and trying to catch up in this thread, :lol:

Btw, all this talk of the Best of Dvd....how much did you get it for?

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

:shh:

I'm trying to keep my love for McG a secret because I know he's a wanted man around here. Don't want all you girls attacking me. :wink:

If I press his buttons, would anything come out? :hmm: :shifty:

:lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Hola Girlies :hug::heart:

VP! :hug::clonelove:
I've been out an about......and trying to catch up in this thread, :lol:

Btw, all this talk of the Best of Dvd....how much did you get it for?

I don't remember. Or maybe I've just blocked it, knowing full well that I've gone way over my 500 pounds just in the past 6 months. :reject: :lol:

Hi Bri :hug:

I just realized I have $95 left from when I got my tattoo, cuz it was alot cheaper then I thought it would be. Damn I should be saving the money for my Canda trip and the other tattoos, but I want the game too. :censored:

VintagePunk said:

I don't remember. Or maybe I've just blocked it, knowing full well that I've gone way over my 500 pounds just in the past 6 months. :reject: :lol:

Pft....lotta help you are :madspit:

I was just try to determine if the video shop at the top of my street was as reasonable as I think they are...
Cause I randomly saw the best of there the other day......
and I think I may need to go get it......:D

I just realized that I have gift cards to both Best Buy and FYE. Which means I can get Slane and Elevation! If I have to pay anything it would be only a few bucks since the gift cards would cover alot of it! :hyper:

U2WTF.jpg

I can't remember how much I paid for the best of dvd it was quite a while ago I think it was around $20 American.

daygloeyes2 said:
I just realized that I have gift cards to both Best Buy and FYE. Which means I can get Slane and Elevation! If I have to pay anything it would be only a few bucks since the gift cards would cover alot of it! :hyper:

Woohoooo!!! Then treat yourself to your favorite snack and watch many hours of U2.

And you might have something to eat as well. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Pft....lotta help you are :madspit:

I was just try to determine if the video shop at the top of my street was as reasonable as I think they are...
Cause I randomly saw the best of there the other day......
and I think I may need to go get it......:D

I generally check prices online at Futureshop and Amazon.ca...if it's in the neighbourhood, I go for it.

And yes, I literally go for it. You know I have no self control when it comes to U2 merchandise. :lol:

*wonders when I started referring to various Bono bodyparts as being "merchandise." :eyebrow:

VintagePunk said:

My reaction exactly!

*curls up in a fetal position and rocks from side to side until all thoughts of anything coming out of Paul McG go away*

Aww...Poor Paul...no one wants to give im a little love..
won't you spare some change?
I hear if you rock against him you can win a prize..........or is that vending machine? :hmm:

:tsk: :laugh:

Elessarian said:
Ahhhhhhh!!!! Celine Dion is playing in my house!!! *running around pulling hair out*

Okay, it's off now. *phew* The woman can sing I guess, but just not on my tv.

AAAAHH!!! Celine Dion!!! :no:

*curls up in fetal position sucking thumb imagining her sing*

:uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom