Pleba girls' party..Bono comes to Wild,Susan & Jemma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vertigo1.jpg

I lied, I'm going to bed. :|

Actually, I'm going to watch Love Actually. I'm watching a romantic comedy that takes place during Christmas. Yet I'm watching it in the summer at a time when I am most cynical about love. Irony at it's best. :lol:

Night everyone! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Adam7-smallercopy.jpg

I just love this mans mouth soooo much :drool: :heart: :love: So Sexy!

I don't know what it is about him. He seems to be absolutely glowing on this tour. He looks like he's been rejuvenated, or something. Fit, healthy...

Did Eless go, too? :sad: :sad:

I'd better have two scoops. :shifty:

*In my dreams I was drowning in sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim. Surrounding me, going down on me, then VP let me in/waves of ice cream, waves of joy, I reached out for the one I tried to destroy/But Pleba said they would wait, till the end of the world*

*Edge rocks out*

Elessarian said:
*In my dreams I was drowning in sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim. Surrounding me, going down on me, then VP let me in/waves of ice cream, waves of joy, I reached out for the one I tried to destroy/But Pleba said they would wait, till the end of the world*

*Edge rocks out*

Yay!! You're still here. :)

*mutters under breath....back to only one scoop*

:wink:

VintagePunk said:

But haven't they been together for ages now? I thought she was his next gf after Naiomi??

I'm not sure just when it was. I know she worked for Paul McG for years before she and Adam started dating :shrug: and they've been together for awhile. they were visiting his parents in Asia when the Tsunami hit this december :yikes: that was scary as hell! I was just venturing a guess as to what might make him glow. :hmm: maybe he knows I'm finally coming to a concert :hyper: :wink:

Okay, my favourite part of the Discotheque video (other than that hilarious end sequence, and all of the Bono thrusting) is the part where they're standing in front of that foil curtain, and Edge advances forward, sorta bopping while doing that hand movement. Bono looks on, looking from Edge's face, to his hands, and then nods approvingly, in this totally cheesy, leacherous manner. :lmao: Cracks my shit up every time...

I would be able to die happy to get just one kiss from Adam :heart: :flirt: I've always had a thing for sexy mouths. been the one thing my crushes/boyfriends have had in common

Back
Top Bottom