Pleba girls part-Bri reaches a momentous peak!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

Why is the right thing so hard to do?

I wish I knew why, but it does tend to be true.
Trust me honey, it will be so much better to deal with the whole mess right away out front; because you'll be dealing with it no matter what; get it over with as quickly as possible.

Sad_Girl said:

I wish I knew why, but it does tend to be true.
Trust me honey, it will be so much better to deal with the whole mess right away out front; because you'll be dealing with it no matter what; get it over with as quickly as possible.

:yes::yes:
This isn't something you should have to face on your own. Let your family support you. :hug: And I agree witht he other girls, you're mom will be proud.

Last edited:
I know I should, and I know it's the right thing to do. But the right thing to do will be alot more painful to deal with. The interrogation, having to relive it again. Just typing it out made me come close to bawling my eyes out. It took all the effort in the world not to.

just catching up and can't be online much longer...DG, I'm with everyone else. Absolutely talk to your parents :hug: I'm so sorry.

:hug: DG :hug:

My heart is aching for you hon. I wish I were closer to help you. (And kick some arse) Do consider talking with your mom. She'll help you through this.

daygloeyes2 said:
Maybe. Or, she'll think I'm an idiot for bringing a guy into an empty house. And she'll be right.

That's how we all learn; we live, we make mistakes and we move on. I'm sure she'll just be glad it ended when/how it did and not worse. She'll see that you won't make the same decision again, just by talking to you . there's no reason for her to be mad

daygloeyes2 said:
Maybe. Or, she'll think I'm an idiot for bringing a guy into an empty house. And she'll be right.

People do things like that all the time hun...unless they're paranoid. Generally we think the best of people. I probably do it to a fault myself. Your parents will understand. Really.
Please tell them. :hug:

The fact it hurts so much to remember, it's will only eat away at you if you keep it inside. This isn't something you forget and get over with a goodnights sleep. :hug:
I wish I could hug you.

Last edited:
Each and every one of you are giving great advice.:hug: And you're all right. And I wish I could get the courage to actually act on it. But right now, I can't bring myself to.

It can't get any harder than it is right now.Tonight I've been having my 1st suicidal thoughts in 4 years. I'm not going to act on it, I swear! I leanred my lesson awhile ago with that. So please don't worry that I am. But I can't see how it can get any better by telling and most likely getting no justice.

Night SoBe :hug: and thanks

It's my feelings that with something like this, you need to be able to lean on someone. And while we're here for you all the way hun, it helps to have someone who can hug you, and who can tell you you'll be alright. :hug:

And to make a horribly cheesy comment
Sometimes you can't make it on your own.

But I understand the need to wait. Just don't leave it too long. :hug:

Night Sobe.

DG, do you have a counselor or doctor who you trust that you could tell first? and then they could help you with the rest?
(I know my counselor would be the first person I would call; she helped me after my own suicide attempt a few years ago, and is just a total Godsend)

~BrightestStar~ said:
It's my feelings that with something like this, you need to be able to lean on someone. And while we're here for you all the way hun, it helps to have someone who can hug you, and who can tell you you'll be alright. :hug:

And to make a horribly cheesy comment
Sometimes you can't make it on your own.

That was cheesy.....:giggle:, but it also gave me one of the few laughs I've had since this afternoon. And I appreciate it. :hug:

SG-I went to a therapist for about 2 years, but I haven't gone in about a year. And I swear, I'm not going to do anything! I promise you all that!

Your p's love you and are with you for this very kind of reason.
They want to protect you and help you.
TELL THEM!!! YES I AM YELLING AT YOU!!!

Ok done yelling, now don't make me go through every phone book in the country looking for listings of daygloeyes2 so that I can come get you and hug you and make everything better.

I can't do it...not tonight...maybe not ever. I don't even know. I keep on saying that, but that's how I feel. Since about 4 this afternoon, I've been in a daze.

greeneyedgirl said:
Your p's love you and are with you for this very kind of reason.
They want to protect you and help you.
TELL THEM!!! YES I AM YELLING AT YOU!!!

For all the whining and tiffs I have with my rents, which I'm sure you girls have seen....
I would go to them about this. It would be hard. Very hard. But in the end, I know it would be worth it. Because GG is right, they are your parents. They love you, and they want to protect you, they can help you through this.
Because as cheesy as that line may be...B is a *very* smart man. Take his advice. :hug:

I knw it seems impossible right now. But remember when you were little and had that secret that you were just dying to tell? It'll eat you up inside hun, trying to keep it to yourself. I don't want anythin to happen to you. Let them help.

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:
It can't get any harder than it is right now.Tonight I've been having my 1st suicidal thoughts in 4 years. I'm not going to act on it, I swear! I leanred my lesson awhile ago with that. So please don't worry that I am. But I can't see how it can get any better by telling and most likely getting no justice.

Night SoBe :hug: and thanks

Sucide + Sucidal thoughts = :yuck: :yuck:

Bono + HD thoughts + you with Bono = :sexywink: :drool:

Think of Bono and HD than Sucide...it's sooo much better.....plus it will make you much more happier.

I'm sorry if this is offending...but I wanted to bring a lighthearted approch to this comment....and I don't want you to die on me! You are too pretty to die.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom