Pleba girls part-Bri reaches a momentous peak!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

Because something ugly happened to you and you are internalizing it; you're holding that ugliness inside rather than letting it go

I can't let it go. I feel so....ugh. I just want to crawl in a hole and never come out.

daygloeyes2 said:
If I'm so pretty, why do I feel so damn ugly right now?

It may have something to do with your emotions....or it may be that someone either knownly or unknownly said something really nasty to you about your looks (or something of that matter) that you felt weird....and it may pop up after you put that thought away.

I don't know...but I know it's internal.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

It may have something to do with your emotions....or it may be that someone either knownly or unknownly said something really nasty to you about your looks (or something of that matter) that you felt weird....and it may pop up after you put that thought away.

I don't know...but I know it's internal.

It's definetly none of that. I wish it was.

Letting go is the only way to get over it; right now it is going to be a burden you choose to carry without help. I hope someday soon you'll be able to let people who care about you help to carry that burden; to take the weight of it off of you; which they will. That is when you will begin to heal

*don't misunderstand and think that I'm telling you are wrong to feel the way you do; because I wouldn't do that. I'm just telling you what I know from my own experiences and my counseling classes.

:hug: I know It's so easy to say it; to know it; than it is to actually do it. :hug:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
Letting go is the only way to get over it; right now it is going to be a burden you choose to carry without help. I hope someday soon you'll be able to let people who care about you help to carry that burden; to take the weight of it off of you; which they will. That is when you will begin to heal

You took the words right out of my mouth SG.

Yea...if you keep whatever it is bothering you bottled up...it's going to make you so :coocoo: you won't be sane anymore.

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: :yes:

SG - you express things so much better than me. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

*don't misunderstand and think that I'm telling you are wrong to feel the way you do; because I wouldn't do that. I'm just telling you what I know from my own experiences and my counseling classes.

:hug: I know It's so easy to say it; to know it; than it is to actually do it. :hug:

I've had to do it in the past....after my middle school hell....but we won't get into that right now.

:hug: :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:yes: :yes:

SG - you express things so much better than me. :hug:

I've got a few more years under my belt than you :) that helps ; but thanks.

I think you've expressed yourself well ; and DG; whatever happens, just know that you are NOT ALONE. Want my e-mail? or maybe you still have it from before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom