Pleba girls part-Bri reaches a momentous peak!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just say when and where if you do.

I think I got poison ivy from my boss, she got it and had some med on my desk and I picked it up and read the label and I think I got some germs:|

BWFlybeautiful.jpg

The bar is dark, the music loud, the air heavy. The beat throbs as the people pulse, a moving mass. He comes behind you, grabbing your hips, guidng you back against him. Everyone is so closely grouped on the dance floor, you're pressed up agist him. The beat, the bass, you can feel it through you, move your hips to the sound....grind against him. He nibbles on your neck...his tongue leaving a hot trail down your neck. He bites your shoulder, then kisses the spot tenderly. You rest your head on his shoulder, expose your neck to his eager mouth. The two of you move together. The heat permeates you both,, sweat slickens hair, his shirt sticks to him under the leather jacket. His hands run up your sides, travel across your stomach. You place a hand over his..feel the heat..the strength..follow as it travels downwards. He wants you, and with every touch he groans appreciatively...inbetween mubmling incoherent lyrics to the music.
He slowly dances you over to a dark corner..traps you against the wall, his braod form looming in front of you. Running your hands over his chest, you stroke his cheek and run your fingers through his hair before dragging his lips to meet yours. He kiss hard, hot, nibbling and sucking, making you weak in the knees. Shifting back, his eyes catch yours, the blue is dark and intense. His tongue peeks out, running along his lips..as if catching a taste of you, his eyes close in pleasure...while his hands find their way under your skirt. In no time the bar is lost to you. All you can hear is him whispering your name, all you can feel is him, tongue and hands driving you mad...all you taste is him, the ale on his lips, the sweat on his neck.
The pulse continues and you two go unnoticed. The heat builds, the wall feels cool agaist your back. His voice grows hoarser, breaking, pleading....

Purell anyone?

Me and my walls

hmmm...I should really fix the spelling..it's terrible.....bah..too lazy...

I'm hotlinking myself...is that dirty? :laugh:

I'm not. And if I don't get this off my chest I'm going to have a mental breakdown. I'm sorry, but I don't know who else to turn to.

He came over to pick me up since I was running late and couldn't pick him up. I invited him in the house. We were supposed to leave, but one thing led to another and we wound up on the couch kissing. He was being alot more forward than I was comfortable with, so I pushed him away. He persisted. I said no, but he kept doing it. I tried to get up and he pushed me down and hit me. If I hadn't elbowed him in the stomach I don't know what would have happened. He started to come at me again, but I picked up a vase on the coffee table and threatened to break it over his head if he touched me if he came at me and told him to leave. And, thank God, he did. But I've been scared senseless all day that he's going to come back and try to do it again or something. And I feel that it's somehow my fault that he tried to do that...if I hadn't been too forward he would have backed off. I know it's not my fault, but I feel that I had something to do with his behavior. I can't tell my family, because my mother will side with me, but tell me I shouldn't have put myself in that position. Also, my brother/and or father will be put in jail for murder. I'm dead serious about that. And the scumbag isn't worth my family going to jail for. I could go to the cops, but rape is already hard to get someone for, so nothing would happen to him for attempting it. He'd get a fine or something. Plus his father is a cop in my town. I'm so sorry I had to burden you all with this, but I couldn't keep it in any longer after the panic attack.

Last edited:
Baby, you need to tell your mom. Really, tell her. She's going to be mad, but happy that your not hurt. He didn't hurt you too bad when he hit you did he? If so you need to tell his p's so that he doesn't try this on anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom