Pleba Girl Part Staring ANd Drooling At The Hot Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

when i ran that half-marathon in january i thought i should get a special prize for being the only 36D to cross the finish line. i was like a race horse (ok, maybe a draft horse) with a big handicap!

VP, we must be careful not to poke Bono's eyes out while shaking hands with him :wink:

Wow, you should get a prize for finishing a marathon. Running when you're so top heavy is not an easy thing :wink:

We need to make a club and name it for all us voluptuous types who are fans of the boys ... but what should we call it? :lol:

hey is GG around? A guy just posted 4 chicago tix on the What do you Have forum and I told him to email me...I know she's looking for 2. And does Jules have tickets? Anyone know?

VintagePunk said:

I think that was me. Mine was a word quote. Yours was a picture. :shifty: :lol:

I think it was only Ruff and Bri that was there for my editing faux-pas. :lmao:

OH:ohmy:

sorry, I thought I was talking about me:wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Wow, you should get a prize for finishing a marathon. Running when you're so top heavy is not an easy thing :wink:

We need to make a club and name it for all us voluptuous types who are fans of the boys ... but what should we call it? :lol:
SG :hug: I didn't see you come in. I'm sorry to hear the news about your nephew and I hope everything works out. My younger brother, who is now 20, is deaf. We didn't know till he was a year old. I'm thinking of you today :hug:

Dismantled said:

your like little clone glossary:cute:

how are you finding these so fast?:eyebrow:

For some reason, I have a really good memory of these things. :huh:

Not to get all emotional, but that thread was from the day my grandfather passed away. You and your drunken antics cheered me up a ton that night. :lol: :hug:

ruffian said:

when i ran that half-marathon in january i thought i should get a special prize for being the only 36D to cross the finish line. i was like a race horse (ok, maybe a draft horse) with a big handicap!

VP, we must be careful not to poke Bono's eyes out while shaking hands with him :wink:

My deepest congratulations!! What a feat! :wink:

It's strange, I don't *feel* that big. I'm still stuffing them into a C cup, although I think I may be in denial. :lol:

ruffian said:
hey is GG around? A guy just posted 4 chicago tix on the What do you Have forum and I told him to email me...I know she's looking for 2. And does Jules have tickets? Anyone know?

If there is any extra tickets....send them my way...I need just one ticket for one of the Chicago shows.

It's a bitch trying to find the right one online with my wages.

Email: Trent24685582240@aol.com

daygloeyes2 said:

Not to get all emotional, but that thread was from the day my grandfather passed away. You and your drunken antics cheered me up a ton. :lol: :hug:

awwwwww:sad: :sad:

So glad I could help you clone:hug:

I gotta go girls...ugh..I feel awful all of a sudden:barf:

mine are "spilling over the brim" of a D. :tsk:

TMI maybe...sorry girls.

mine feel humongous :wink:

ruffian said:

SG :hug: I didn't see you come in. I'm sorry to hear the news about your nephew and I hope everything works out. My younger brother, who is now 20, is deaf. We didn't know till he was a year old. I'm thinking of you today :hug:

Thank you; I appreciate that so much. I just love the generosity of spirit you (and all the pleba girls) have. It's so nice to have found a place like this :hug:

As it turns out, he will not be held back from school no matter what, I was worried because he is on the younger side for the class and it's a very rural area and the school system is a little back-woods/out-of-date. :huh: But that hurdle is passed now, at least. :)

girls, i gotta grab the phone--family drama. :yuck:

be back in a bit...

ruffian said:

I *think* Jules has tickets. GG said she'd be back in a while, she went to move furniture. I have her e-mail though...

I talked to a supervisor at GCT today. Really nice, but ultimately not that helpful. He's willing to do it, but under stringent conditions I wouldn't ask of anyone.

I think ETS may be the way to go. I would be able to line up in Chi, and then leave to get my ETS tickets??

Sad_Girl said:

Thank you; I appreciate that so much. I just love the generosity of spirit you (and all the pleba girls) have. It's so nice to have found a place like this :hug:

As it turns out, he will not be held back from school no matter what, I was worried because he is on the younger side for the class and it's a very rural area and the school system is a little back-woods/out-of-date. :huh: But that hurdle is passed now, at least. :)

Well..at least there is some good news in all of this....:hug:

Laters Ruff :wave:

ruffian said:
mine are "spilling over the brim" of a D. :tsk:

TMI maybe...sorry girls.

mine feel humongous :wink:

I sympathize. My nickname in high school (a nickname which my older brother gave me no less) was 'Jugs' . Girls with small chests don't realize the problems they've avoided. :wink:

not to say there's nothing nice about it...

Memar05.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:

Not to get all emotional, but that thread was from the day my grandfather passed away. You and your drunken antics cheered me up a ton that night. :lol: :hug:

I remember that. :) I'm soooo glad you found us! Wouldn't be the same without you. :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom