Pleba Girl Part Staring ANd Drooling At The Hot Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Okay, I'd like to make a rule on here that anyone who alludes to any other crushes thereby gives up all rights to Bono, thus leaving him for me. :evil:

No!:scream: I won't give up Bono!

VintagePunk said:

If you've EVER said anything about anyone else being hot, you're out. :tsk:

Well that is just total bollox! I'm one woman with varing taste. I need lots of boys to keep me happy. I will share Bono with you. But he'll always be in the rotation.

But you'll get him alot since I usually have 10-15 boys rotating at anytime. :laugh: I'm a big old perve and I like it that way! :dance:

:wink:

Russty Cat said:

Well that is just total bollox! I'm one woman with varing taste. I need lots of boys to keep me happy. I will share Bono with you. But he'll always be in the rotation.

But you'll get him alot since I usually have 10-15 boys rotating at anytime. :laugh: I'm a big old perve and I like it that way! :dance:

:wink:

Do you really thing he's going to enjoy lining up behind 14 others? Do you have any idea how large his ego is? :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I went through a five minute period once where I said he was attractive. That's hardly drooling over him. :angry:

Your just as guilty as I am! :mad: :wink:

Carey_Hart_Thomas_Pendleton.jpg

This is the new boy, Thomas. He is the one on the left. Sadly you can't see all his pretty tattoos, damn sweatshirt. :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Do you really thing he's going to enjoy lining up behind 14 others? Do you have any idea how large his ego is? :wink:

That is where the inherent problems would lie in our relationship. I'm a bitch and I just don't give a fuck about his ego. :laugh: He gets his turn when I'm damn good and ready. And when that may be is when I'm in the mood for a short, Irish, singer who is full of himself. Not so much lately. :no:

Brown, Thomas is a tattoo artist on the show "Inked" on A&E. According to Mr. Cat he is the perfect man for me. Lots of tattoos, attitude, and doesn't really give a fuck what other people think. I'm sure we'd drive each other nuts, but I bet he is amazing in bed. :giggle: I have a huge thing for tattoo artists. :drool: :combust:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom