PGP: Do you want a cucumber with that?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good morning...errr...afternoon everyone! :wink:

Glad to see you liked the Larry pic Kristen! I knew you would!!:drool:

Today is my grandpa's 85th birthday. The docs say he has early onset Alzheimers. Since they have said that, his memory seems fine!:huh: Anyways, we are marking every milestone with fanfare, because we are aware that one day he will not remember. It is my grandparents 60th anniversary as well this month. Needless to say, we are planning a huge bash for them, with people flying in. :hyper: I have come to terms with the fact that one day, his memory will go. However, as long as he can remember, we are going to create some kick ass memories for him! :up:

I answer the phone for one minute, come back, and there are 4 pages to read. I can't imagine the setlist party. I am worried because I work until 3 pm EST on Friday. I will catch some of it for sure!!!:hyper:

I've had several more friends suggest doing "friendly" triathlons that aren't filled with super competitive people, and are more fun. I haven't thought any further about it, but I really should. I do really want to do it someday soon. I'm just not in good enough shape, so I need to work on that a lot........

oh that's really interesting! I like that idea a lot.....

tho the only triathlon I'd participate in is a "NYC Triathlon" there are various versions :wink:

Night Zooey!
Omg Jem, Wild, Deeg, SO excited that you guys will probably (fingers crossed) get to hear those songs...SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!! I might start swimming. :shifty:

:ligihtbulb:

Forget the swimming VP, two of us in a rowboat will get there much faster!!!!
:hyper::hyper::lol::lol::lol:

I haven't used my computer in like a month almost, b/c 1 i misplaced the the DC adapter and then most days/ evening were on the too hot side anyway!:(

But I found the adapter last night, and it was like 75F so on went Rosebowl!!!

:lol: i was/am SOOOOO psyched for Fri!!!!

2 nights ago i dreamed I was at a much smaller stadium, and it was the first night back!!! :hyper:

Today is my grandpa's 85th birthday. The docs say he has early onset Alzheimers. Since they have said that, his memory seems fine!:huh: Anyways, we are marking every milestone with fanfare, because we are aware that one day he will not remember. It is my grandparents 60th anniversary as well this month. Needless to say, we are planning a huge bash for them, with people flying in. :hyper: I have come to terms with the fact that one day, his memory will go. However, as long as he can remember, we are going to create some kick ass memories for him! :up:

:hug: it's really sad.....

I hope they'll have a great time!:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom