PGP: Do you want a cucumber with that?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOOOOO! :hyper: :love:

Haven't had time to check up on the rehearsal thread yet today, so thanks for the update! :D

I have all yesterday's updates on page 1 of the rehearsal thread, including youtube clips. As soon as that thread runs out there'll be a new one including today's info. :)

I have all yesterday's updates on page 1 of the rehearsal thread, including youtube clips. As soon as that thread runs out there'll be a new one including today's info. :)

Awesome.

I did see everything from yesterday, but haven't heard anything about today's rehearsals.

Work is insane. I can't believe it's already noon. :crack: :lol:

Today Tuesday august 3 U2 started rehearsing around 6pm local time(GMT+1).
They rehearsed:
1. Beautiful Day
2. In A Little While
3. Crazy Tonight/DISCOTHEQUE
4. Miss Sarajevo
5. Until The End Of The World
6. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me

Today Tuesday august 3 U2 started rehearsing around 6pm local time(GMT+1).
They rehearsed:
1. Beautiful Day
2. In A Little While
3. Crazy Tonight/DISCOTHEQUE
4. Miss Sarajevo
5. Until The End Of The World
6. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me

Awesome! You're my hero!

I don't have time to read through the 30+ pages that have happened since I checked it first thing this morning. :crack: :lol: I think I'll just join back in on Friday for the setlist party. :D

I know the feeling. That's why I want all the updates in the first post. :wink: For those who don't have holidays and can sit through the entire thread like a lifeless jojo.

Oh and important update: I have successfully introduced the setlist partiers to Charlie the Unicorn. Score!

I know the feeling. That's why I want all the updates in the first post. :wink: For those who don't have holidays and can sit through the entire thread like a lifeless jojo.

Oh and important update: I have successfully introduced the setlist partiers to Charlie the Unicorn. Score!

For sure. Having a mod edit that info in is awesome. I'm interested in knowing what's going on, but I don't have the time during working hours to slog through millions of posts just to find the one or two posts that actually have new info/videos/etc. :lol: It's fun and all, but I do have a job... :lol:

Aww, Charlie! :lol:

Well Sicy actually liked the idea and offered to add info to the thread, so that's pretty nice. I'll just leave today's updates for the new thread since this one's about to run out soon anyway. If the band are rehearsing again tonight they should be up in about half an hour, like yesterday.

Charlie steals the hearts of everyone :love:

Thanks for that GG. I just got back from work myself, and it's graet to be up to date!!:up:

For sure. Having a mod edit that info in is awesome. I'm interested in knowing what's going on, but I don't have the time during working hours to slog through millions of posts just to find the one or two posts that actually have new info/videos/etc.

:applaud::heart::heart::applaud:

***THANK YOU, GG2 & Sicy !!!!!!!!

since I get on the net here 5 -6 days aweek anywhere from 2 - 4 hrs( if I'm lucky these days) but
ESPECIALLY NOW with SO MUCH MORE STUFF :eek::eek: ....
...it really interferes with me doing my Computer Art! :lol::uhoh::reject:

and I really need to do more of that art.:yes:

SO :yippie: again!

Not an ass woman, but I had to watch the video again on general principle :wink:

So, will it be Adam or Bono tomorrow in the countdown vid? ;)

Adam. They will save bono for last.

btw, setlist update for those following. they're playing as we speak. PLEASANT ADDITION TO SETLIST TOO!!!!
Tonights setlist:
1. Space Oddity
2. New Song (Glastonbury)
3. Beautiful Day
4. MLK
5. Walk on/You'll never walk alone(snippet)
6. Desmond Tutu speech
7. One
8. Amazing Grace(Snippet)/ Where The Streets Have No Name

Encore: Space baby intro
9. HOLD ME, THRILL ME, KISS ME, KILL ME
10. With Or Without You
11. Moment Of Surrender

i agree gg2.......

going over to tour thread now

i was delayed by actually posting somein FYM which if i had more puter time I'd do more of! :huh: :lol: :wink:

:eek: How could I have let myself go into FYM when there are U2 vids to be :drool::drool::drool::drool: drooled over!:reject:
:wave: bbs or l

This comment made my day :happy:

I quoted you on my FB...

Aww yay! :D :giggle:

Adam. They will save bono for last.

btw, setlist update for those following. they're playing as we speak. PLEASANT ADDITION TO SETLIST TOO!!!!
Tonights setlist:
1. Space Oddity
2. New Song (Glastonbury)
3. Beautiful Day
4. MLK
5. Walk on/You'll never walk alone(snippet)
6. Desmond Tutu speech
7. One
8. Amazing Grace(Snippet)/ Where The Streets Have No Name

Encore: Space baby intro
9. HOLD ME, THRILL ME, KISS ME, KILL ME
10. With Or Without You
11. Moment Of Surrender

I approve. :drool: I love tour time!!!! :hyper:

The last two shots of him are the best. :combust:

You mean this, Thora? :wink:
Picture3.png

Picture2.png