PG(and sometimes B)P: The Good, The Bad, and THE EDGE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics plz? :wink:

It'll fade in a few days.

2.jpg

1.jpg

it's just funny bc my hair was so very faded earlier today...

Hi!

Steppin' Out is my favorite Joe Jackson song, but mostly because I loved it so much in the 80s. The only other song of his I'd heard up til then was Is She Really Going Out With Him, which was on my K-Tel album Rock 80, which was the first rock album I ever had (my aunt bought it for me for Christmas in - duh - 1980. I was 7. :love: ).

It was only in the last few years that I'd heard his other stuff, mostly thanks to Tori Amos doing a fabulous cover of Real Men on her Strange Little Girls album. I have a two-disc hits collection of Jackson's, and it's good.

Also, I have no idea how I did it, but I tweaked my knee somehow today. Randomly started getting twinges of pain this afternoon, and now it is killing me. This sort of thing never happens. :( I've got it elevated and have ice on it, and I took some ibuprofen.

Boo, getting older sucks sometimes.

The two albums I'm raving about are both from '79, and I was in what you guys call middle school then. I was probably in my late 20s or 30s when I got the greatest hits album and started to love it all. I remember within a few years ago one of the B&cers saying they saw a recent tour live and loved it...the dude that lives in Amsterdam, can't think of his name. They were in Toronto for the same tour, but I couldn't make it.:(

Hi!

Steppin' Out is my favorite Joe Jackson song, but mostly because I loved it so much in the 80s. The only other song of his I'd heard up til then was Is She Really Going Out With Him, which was on my K-Tel album Rock 80, which was the first rock album I ever had (my aunt bought it for me for Christmas in - duh - 1980. I was 7. :love: ).

It was only in the last few years that I'd heard his other stuff, mostly thanks to Tori Amos doing a fabulous cover of Real Men on her Strange Little Girls album. I have a two-disc hits collection of Jackson's, and it's good.

Also, I have no idea how I did it, but I tweaked my knee somehow today. Randomly started getting twinges of pain this afternoon, and now it is killing me. This sort of thing never happens. :( I've got it elevated and have ice on it, and I took some ibuprofen.

Boo, getting older sucks sometimes.

20 minutes on and 20 minutes off with the ice. :up:

Thanks guys! I think after xmas break I'm going to make it dark brown again just bc the part of my hair that's bleached will have grown out to a weird part of my head...also yeah, red does fade fast...kinda annoying

Ha. My job is completely desk oriented. Today I was sore to begin with because of the weather (flurries, ick) :madwife: Long story short, for the last hour today, my job was very physical. I hurt. I am SO put of shape... :(

Insanity work out. Kicks. Your. Butt. But I am seeing definition. Pounds shedding? notsomuch.

I was just getting ready to post some of these in the Bono Edge :heart: thread, but they're just too cute and :drool: to keep to 1 thread. :cute:

edgenbonojonathanross7-17-2009smiles.jpg

edgenbonojonathanross7-17-2009edgesmile.jpg

edgenbonojonathanross7-17-2009edgechest.jpg

edgenbonojonathanross7-17-2009edge.jpg

edgenbonojonathanross7-17-2009peace.jpg

edgenbonojonathanross7-17-2009bonosmile6.jpg

edgenbonojonathanross7-17-20091.jpg

edgenbonojonathanross7-17-2009bonosmile7.jpg

Random image time! Stolen from the B&E thread

edgenbonojonathanross7-17-2009smiles.jpg

*erupts into giggles* ...their expressions.

Also, I am wanting mac and cheese so much it hurts. Before I get any work done tomorrow I'm going to the grocery for junk food.

Night, everyone!

Everything has finally fallen together for next Friday. I'm meeting up with a friend for lunch (at a cool sounding diner that I'll be able to review for my website), then I'm taking the train out to another friend's house for the night. She'll be driving me to the airport on Saturday morning, and since she lives so close, I won't have to get up so early. Yay! :love: I always stress out SO much about planning my transportation to the airport each year, but everything always ends up working out fine. I must learn to not worry so much. :zen:

:love: Bono and Edge were on Wossie again in 2009?

And Edge is even wearing his own Converse!

:reject: I really picked a horrible time to become desinterested in the band. Shoulda done '08 instead of '09 or so!

Comet. I . Love. You. :lol: Thanks for making the Bono and Edge thread rise again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom