Paris 2 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JulioArca said:

Yes indeed, im going to both shows!

I was invited but it's a 15 hour plane trip each way at incredible cost. I would leave on Tuesday a.m. and not get back until Saturday.

They should be great shows. That soccer stadium looks great.

Westport said:

I was invited but it's a 15 hour plane trip each way at incredible cost. I would leave on Tuesday a.m. and not get back until Saturday.

They should be great shows. That soccer stadium looks great.
stadium shows in Italy could rank with dublin shows cause Italy crowd is the best on the earth

Axver said:

Oooh, right.

Well, he did manage to sing Bad rather well at some US concerts that were the second concert in two nights, such as Phoenix II and Denver II.

I'm just saying that his voice probably couldn't handle Bad TONIGHT. His voice was probably in a better form on the gigs you mentioned.

djerdap said:

I'm just saying that his voice probably couldn't handle Bad TONIGHT. His voice was probably in a better form on the gigs you mentioned.

Has it been deteriorating lately? I haven't heard any recordings from Europe ...

Axver said:

Has it been deteriorating lately? I haven't heard any recordings from Europe ...

A friend who has been at the Katowice gig said Bono's voice was not that great in the encore.

Although not complete, London I has the best sound yet. Radio broadcast.

djerdap said:
Although not complete, London I has the best sound yet. Radio broadcast.

I might download that.

I've been so depressed since I've come home from the US that I don't have the urge to track down every single U2 bootleg like I used to, though. The prospect of a complete Croke III is about all that excites me.

just was over at u2.com - not only are they reporting bad was played but they are talking about how rare and wonderful it was that it was played:huh:

Axver said:

I might download that.

I've been so depressed since I've come home from the US that I don't have the urge to track down every single U2 bootleg like I used to, though. The prospect of a complete Croke III is about all that excites me.

why are you so depressed, weren't the boston shows good?

Axver said:

I might download that.

What depresses you about being back from the States?

nurse chrissi said:
just was over at u2.com - not only are they reporting bad was played but they are talking about how rare and wonderful it was that it was played:huh:

I saw that before. It's so pathetic. I wonder how I'd feel if I just got back from Paris II and read that.

Westport said:

What depresses you about being back from the States?

Because my girlfriend and my closest friends are now some 14,000 kilometres away.

the rockin edge said:

why are you so depressed, weren't the boston shows good?

The Boston shows were bloody amazing, truly. Three of the most incredible nights of my life.

It would rather cheer me up if U2 finally got around to announcing concert dates for Australia.

This is from U2.com :huh:

'Bad' In Paris

They don't play it that often, but it's always worth the wait!

Here's the set list for tonight's show, including the very wonderful and very rare Bad. Full report on the way.

Vertigo
Out of Control
Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Bad
City of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can¹t Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running to Standstill
Pride in the Name of Love
Where the Streets Have No Name
One

Zoo Station
The Fly
With or Without You

All Because of You
Yahweh
Vertigo

2paris1.jpg

*the picture is actually named badparis or something like that

Last edited:
Axver said:

Because my girlfriend and my closest friends are now some 14,000 kilometres away.

Sorry to hear that. That can be difficult.... I lived through that with a girl in Denmark.

Come on back to the States!!! Can you go to school here for awhile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom