Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where are you staying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen the Beatles LOVE at the Mirage? I'm taking my wife to the Thursday night showing, Oct. 22nd, and they have 25% off tickets. Show is suppose to be pretty awesome.

Just wanted to share with U2 fans (music lovers). :wink:

Has anyone seen the Beatles LOVE at the Mirage? I'm taking my wife to the Thursday night showing, Oct. 22nd, and they have 25% off tickets.

Check the website.

They should be running a special to mark 25 years of Cirque where if you buy one ticket you get another for $25.

I am thinking about going in August.

lg_lasvegas.jpg

Those of you with seats in sections 103, 104, 107, 128, 131, 132, and the lower rows of 219 or 220 may want to get the stadium as soon as possible after the gates open.

If it is discovered that your seats are severely obstructed, the chances of getting moved are better if you get there earlier rather than later. One can assume (hopefully) that the band and promoter have set aside either seats or space on the field for people whose seats have obstructed views.

Has anyone seen the Beatles LOVE at the Mirage? I'm taking my wife to the Thursday night showing, Oct. 22nd, and they have 25% off tickets. Show is suppose to be pretty awesome.

Ooh, good idea, I might have to look into that :hmm:

Yes and it's wonderful. I brought my dad who saw the Beatles on their first tour to the US and it brought him to tears.

I still have some of the confetti in my wallet (along with my Vertigo confetti :lol: ) as everyone left the theatre we were all covered in tons of it!

Yes and it's wonderful. I brought my dad who saw the Beatles on their first tour to the US and it brought him to tears.

I still have some of the confetti in my wallet (along with my Vertigo confetti :lol: ) as everyone left the theatre we were all covered in tons of it!

I second this..great show. We took the kids last year and they loved it (but not as much as I did!) Worth every penny :up:

Sam Boyd is the smallest stadium on the tour, right? I think the last time I was there was for Paul McCartney many years ago. I still have my Pop Mart ticket stub, too.

This show is going to be :drool::hyper:..they'll be warmed up nicely by Oct.!

That is so cool. I have 3 pieces of Vertigo confetti with my ticket stubs in safekeeping.

We are the luckiest people on this tour, remember that. :drool:

Oh yeah, you know it!!! I can't wait.

Sam Boyd is the smallest stadium on the tour, right? I think the last time I was there was for Paul McCartney many years ago. I still have my Pop Mart ticket stub, too.

This show is going to be :drool::hyper:..they'll be warmed up nicely by Oct.!

Yep Sam Boyd only holds around 34,000 I believe I read somewhere so it will be the most "intimate" venue of the tour so far. THAT is the reason why I chose to see them in Vegas when they announced it.

:yes: to both of these statements.

:drool:

I wholeheartedly agree, drool and all! October can't get here fast enough!!

I know, right?

Did you just get your incoming flight or did you pick an airport to flight out of as well?

I still don't know what to do about LA, like where to get out of and stuff. I looked and LAX is cheaper but sort of out of the way for anyone who might be giving me a ride so I might just do Ontario for $35 more. Still don't know where I'm staying down there (maybe in BAWland?) but that's all for a different thread, now isn't it! :wink:

I, too, took out my book on California and Nevada last night and started planning our trip :hyper:

By the way, my cc was refunded the five dollars and change the UNLV originally charged for sending out my tickets.

I got refunded the postage fee but was charged the international Will Call fee instead, so I think I got something like a $5 refund. Is that enough for a beer?

So I saw the Blackberry U2 commercial at the movies today, and my friend leaned over to me and said that she and her sister picked up NLOTH the other day and love it. She said they're jealous that I'm seeing them live, so I said, "Come to Vegas!"

This isn't the first time we've discussed it and I think they're seriously considering it. Btw, this friend also takes pole-dancing lessons with me, so we'll gladly provide pre-show entertainment :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom