Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where are you staying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the UNLV confirmation email we all got, tickets will not be mailed out until 60-90 days before the show.

According to the UNLV confirmation email we all got, tickets will not be mailed out until 60-90 days before the show.

I actually recall it saying NO EARLIER than 30 days prior to the show. I'm gonna call and see why we were all charged priority mail rate. It simply makes no sense. :scratch:

I think they want to try to avoid people scalping them. I cant think of any other reason.

Yeah $12 for priority mail when it actually costs $4.80 is pretty ridiculous.

Sicy, didn't you guys make a banner some years ago?

Yeah, back in 2001 for Elevation Vegas.. but some venues did not allow the banners. I cant remember now if they were allowed to take this one in. I think no.

n593664691_739879_8227.jpg

Yeah, back in 2001 for Elevation Vegas.. but some venues did not allow the banners. I cant remember now if they were allowed to take this one in. I think no.

n593664691_739879_8227.jpg

I remember signing that one!

WHUT :angry:

Oh well. I wanted to have all my babies together, but I guess I'll just have to wait for my Vegas ones. Sigh.

it's ok. we've met very briefly a couple of times. Vegas in 2001, Oakland 2005, etc. We've probably also talked at Zoo Station shows.

I'm sorry.. my memory pretty much sucks sometimes lol. I remember you a little now that I went and looked at your pics. :up:

That's cool.. I've been going to Zoo Station shows lately, I'll let you know when the next one is.

The only other one I have of the banner is the famous pic of me meeting diamond. lol.

sicydiamond.jpg

WHUT :angry:

Oh well. I wanted to have all my babies together, but I guess I'll just have to wait for my Vegas ones. Sigh.

Ditto. :sigh: I get really stressed out about things like this. :lol: Oh well, not much I can do about it.

I am SO incredibly excited about this trip, though! It will come just as the weather is getting gross here, so it will be perfect timing for a few day jaunt out to the desert. :D

>> According to the UNLV confirmation email we all got, tickets will not be mailed out until 60-90 days before the show.

I was told by the place where I bought mine that my ticket will be shipped out on August 1st by Fedex, and delivery date should be August 3rd. So I guess when it eventually arrives, Ill frame it for 2 and 1/2 months and mount it on the wall to stare at and admire until concert day, lol. :love:

>> That's cool.. I've been going to Zoo Station shows lately, I'll let you know when the next one is.

They played in Reno last week, I was gonna try to go but couldnt make it. I might have to keep this year "pure" anyway, and only the real thing will be allowed in October. Maybe next year Ill catch some of the cover bands (including "Vegas U2"). :hmm:

>> Their shows are always fun :up: And helps fill in the U2 void while waiting for the tour lol.

They do look really good from what Ive seen of them on YouTube. I love the concept of tribute bands (when they are good) and I wish I could have made it to the Reno show, but Ill see them when they come back thru town (hopefully they got a good reception here and will return). :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom