NLOTH: Do You Feel Leaked???? Leak Thread Part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently people need the constant reminders of where they can take their lack of humor since

1: they think they're funny(they're not)
2: they think people in this thread want to read them (we don't)
3: they want to be jackasses and post them in this thread incessantly even though there's been a thread created solely for it.

Oh go take a leak, why don't you.

Anyone who's been following these threads can tell none of them contain important information. The fact we even have threads for people waiting for a leak is a joke.

Oh go take a leak, why don't you.

Anyone who's been following these threads can tell none of them contain important information. The fact we even have threads for people waiting for a leak is a joke.

regardless of "important information" theres still plenty of information that can get lost. if i came back to the computer today and was gone for two days, saw we were somehow on part freaking 11, and read the last few pages, i'd have no idea that irish radio were going to play tracks from some of the album on thursday or friday.

or that supposedly, not sure i buy it, the albums havent even been pressed and won't be until sunday.

or any reaction/anticipation/thoughts on the album in general. i have no problem with the threads being a discussion in anticipation for the new album. but why can't we keep it like that instead of saying

U2- LEAK LOL
I WILL LEAK LOL
LEAKLIGHT LOL
AN CAT LEAK LOL
INTO THE LEAK LOL
OUT OF LEAK LOL
LEAKS FOR BOYS LOL
THE LEAK LOL
A LEAK WITHOUT ME LOL
THE LEAK CO LOL
LEAKS AND TALL TREES LOL
HIDDEN LEAK LOL

etc.

i mean if you want to partake in that, that's totally cool. really it is. just please use the other thread that we have for it, that's all i'm asking.

regardless of "important information" theres still plenty of information that can get lost. if i came back to the computer today and was gone for two days, saw we were somehow on part freaking 11, and read the last few pages, i'd have no idea that irish radio were going to play tracks from some of the album on thursday or friday.

or that supposedly, not sure i buy it, the albums havent even been pressed and won't be until sunday.

or any reaction/anticipation/thoughts on the album in general. i have no problem with the threads being a discussion in anticipation for the new album. but why can't we keep it like that instead of saying

U2- LEAK LOL
I WILL LEAK LOL
LEAKLIGHT LOL
AN CAT LEAK LOL
INTO THE LEAK LOL
OUT OF LEAK LOL
LEAKS FOR BOYS LOL
THE LEAK LOL
A LEAK WITHOUT ME LOL
THE LEAK CO LOL
LEAKS AND TALL TREES LOL
HIDDEN LEAK LOL

etc.

i mean if you want to partake in that, that's totally cool. really it is. just please use the other thread that we have for it, that's all i'm asking.

I agree with everything you said.

Except that Shadows and Tall leaks would be funnier.

:p

picturewz1.jpg

I thought you only added an e if the noun was feminine... dammit, I forgot that adjective has an e by default.

Je suis très stupide. :doh:
:D yes.

The French language is not easy to learn !

That's all right in English ? :lol:

edit * Yes is for this adjective has an e by default ! Yes is not for "Je suis très stupide" :lol:

Not to be an ass, but if leak puns are getting in the way of "discussion in anticipation of the new album," the multitude of posts ripping on leak puns are just as useless and distracting.

that said. what tracks does everybody anticipate the radio will play? i doubt they'll play the whole thing? i'm guessing they'll play magnificent, maybe white as snow and breathe? or ill go crazy if i dont go crazy tonight? i'm most interested in hearing moment of surrender personally, but at 7+ mins i dont know if theyd just throw it on the radio?

Alas, where is the line between leak references and harmless chatter?

Probably not on the horizon.

Sorry.

You just wanted an excuse to write those.

Shameless. :tsk:

that said. what tracks does everybody anticipate the radio will play? i doubt they'll play the whole thing? i'm guessing they'll play magnificent, maybe white as snow and breathe? or ill go crazy if i dont go crazy tonight? i'm most interested in hearing moment of surrender personally, but at 7+ mins i dont know if theyd just throw it on the radio?

Now you're just trying to cover your ass. :tsk:

Speaking of radio play, Dave Fanning probably read this thread and instructed his minions to play the entire album today, knowing that no one here would actually hear it, because we're too distracted with Ultraviolet (Leak My Way).

Speaking of radio play, Dave Fanning probably read this thread and instructed his minions to play the entire album today, knowing that no one here would actually hear it, because we're too distracted with Ultraviolet (Leak My Way).

you're so funny.

Not to be an ass, but if leak puns are getting in the way of "discussion in anticipation of the new album," the multitude of posts ripping on leak puns are just as useless and distracting.

And so is this post.

and therefore my post as well.

it's an endless cycle of epic fail.

the point is, we have a thread for leak puns. An entire thread. Just for that. Also, they're not funny, and they've been overdone to death.

as for the radio, Magnificent is a good bet. And GOYB. Maybe Stand Up and Crazy Tonight? that'd be my guess. how many songs are they supposed to play exactly? i missed that in all the leak puns.

Im calling Magnificent, unknown Caller and Cedars

Most u2ish song, the best edge solo ever, and alos the closer, spoken word type one

U2- LEAK LOL
I WILL LEAK LOL
LEAKLIGHT LOL
AN CAT LEAK LOL
INTO THE LEAK LOL
OUT OF LEAK LOL
LEAKS FOR BOYS LOL
THE LEAK LOL
A LEAK WITHOUT ME LOL
THE LEAK CO LOL
LEAKS AND TALL TREES LOL
HIDDEN LEAK LOL

etc.

Leaklight? Pfft. Twileak makes far more sense. :tsk:

Wrong. At least the people ripping on leak puns want to bring things back to something approaching the topic at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom