New Eze Clips DISCUSSION thread only

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yet people are saying its better than bomb. im just telling you how i feel right now. maby when the studio version comes out i might like it.

Fair enough. It's also possible that the other 7 tracks are superior or vastly inferior. I remember wetting myself when I heard the Miracle Drug beach clip and now I am rather indifferent to that song...so caution is definitely something to employ in spades right now.

shaun, your feelings are consistent with your general attitude with U2 over the last couple years, which probably leads many to believe that you're not even going to give the album a chance. i think that's why many get on your case right away.

First of all, if you like a song or not is very personal. Second, I wouldn't base my opnion on these beach clips :) even though I recorded them myself.

Just enjoy, discuss them if you want, but please don't start a discussion on how good or bad the album will be. It's impossible to tell.

WOW! this is awsome! thanks LMF!!!!!!!!!

im getting a little of the same vibe from the 3rd song that i get from Muse's Knights of Cydonia...... anyone else agree?

First of all, if you like a song or not is very personal. Second, I wouldn't base my opnion on these beach clips :) even though I recorded them myself.

Just enjoy, discuss them if you want, but please don't start a discussion on how good or bad the album will be. It's impossible to tell.

Well said.

true... true, i actually think the 2006 clip "402" is the best u2 beach clip yet.
but thats just one song. u2 need's 11 more amazing song.

i gotta say, i really did love that song! hope thats going to be on the album but i do doubt it will be :(

Number 3 is Definetly Sexy Boots, you can clearly hear at one point "sexy boots are back" or something along those lines ;)

Holy shit, I was so busy with DI I didn't even notice this!! :drool: thanks for sharing, I am listening now! The quality ain't bad.

I like what I'm hearing so far. The Edge really is on fire (soloing like mad, and nice riffs too!), and Adam is sounding the best he has since Pop. Definitely awesome vocals from Bono. I'll have to listen again to really judge the drums.

something about these clips reminds me of Boy-era U2, moreso than anything on HTDAAB. They've got energy :up:

is the third song/U2.com clip the single? I dig it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom