New Eze Clips DISCUSSION thread only

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nooooooooooo i am in work so cannot listen yet, i didnt think you would upload them so early larrymullen fan grrrr lol, now just jealous!!!!

This is certainly exciting stuff. Bono sounds great and Adam is playing some majorly funky bass lines. Is it just me or do these songs sound faster, in a higher tempo than recent songs, especially song 3? Fantastic stuff.
Bring on November, and bring on an official announcement by the end of this month (hoping!)

This is certainly exciting stuff. Bono sounds great and Adam is playing some majorly funky bass lines. Is it just me or do these songs sound faster, in a higher tempo than recent songs, especially song 3? Fantastic stuff.
Bring on November, and bring on an official announcement by the end of this month (hoping!)

I was thinking the same thing re: tempo, but it's also likely that Bono would intentionally choose to play the more upbeat songs from the album in such a situation.

Wow, the WOITS outro might be my favorite thing since the intro to Zooropa. Let the "how-can-you-make-any-judgments-based-on-these-clips-flaming" begin.

if you could LarryMullenFan? although i still wont be able to listen until i get home, but would be nice to know they are there waiting :) kevinunderwood64@hotmail.com if you could?

you do relise you have now become an interference legend?
It's done :)

And no, I didn't realize that. Just wanted to share it with you guys 'n girls. Since I have always enjoyed the hysteria on this forum when new recordings were posted. That's what makes this place so much fun :)

Its fantastic..All 4 are great, this is much better than HTDAAB!!!!:hyper:

To me, track 3/Sexy Boots/lead single seems the least interesting...which is actually pretty encouraging because it still sounds rocking and it means this album could really be at the level that many of the key players have been hinting at.

awesome! that totally sucks that I just read this as i started my work day. now i have to wait about 9 hours to hear these!!! :hyper:

btw, just to wet my appetite even more, how does the sounds quality compare with the 2006 beach clips? better? worse? same?

"walk out into the streets..." song is my least favorite right now. a little too conventional/HDTAAB sounding. the first one has a solo that goes on for about a minute and a half, and that can only be a good thing.

the third one is definitely Vertigo-ish, but is redeemed by an interesting chorus.

"walk out into the streets..." song is my least favorite right now. a little too conventional/HDTAAB sounding. the first one has a solo that goes on for about a minute and a half, and that can only be a good thing.

the third one is definitely Vertigo-ish, but is redeemed by an interesting chorus.

...and an awesome bass line.

lol you actually think these songs are better than anything on Jt or AB?

No idea as i havent heard them yet, but how on earth you can tell from a "beach clip" if they are better or worse than another album is beyond me.

So how is Axl and Slash?

lol you actually think these songs are better than anything on Jt or AB?

No comparisons to JT or AB will be appropriate until at least 2012 when the dust has settled. Similar comparisons with HTDAAB were thrown around and refuted ad nauseum during the first week of HTDAAB's release.

My first impression is that the songs sound very ROCK and that's a good thing IMO.

Song 1 and 2 are my 'favorites' but it's still too hard to tell what these songs really are like.

That said, I am unafraid to suggest that the 4th track is very AB-worthy. In tone and quality. Flame away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom