more US dates??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello All,

I haven't been here much lately. Would someone be so kind as to summarize the tour 2011 rumors? South America w/timeframe, extra US dates , Europe?

Im sure if I dug around I could find all this stuff, but it might cut into my being lazy time,

gracias

Tim

Hello All,

I haven't been here much lately. Would someone be so kind as to summarize the tour 2011 rumors? South America w/timeframe, extra US dates , Europe?

Im sure if I dug around I could find all this stuff, but it might cut into my being lazy time,

gracias

Tim

See this post: http://www.u2interference.com/forum...s-discussion-part-2-a-208194.html#post6995484

(But remove South Africa, which has now been confirmed, and add Winnipeg for 29 May 2011, which has been confirmed by Ticketmaster but not announced on U2.com yet.)

An announcement for Charm City would be great - that's driving distance for me, yay! - but I'd realllllllly rather know if there will be Dublin dates next summer. I'm already shopping airlines & hotels & it's making me :crack: . (The anticipation, not the costs. :lol: )

Hmm, so with the Pittsburgh announcement last week, and now apparently the Winnipeg announcement today (no actual announcement, but its been added to the U2.com tour page), it looks like we're going to get any extra cities one at a time.

Hmm, so with the Pittsburgh announcement last week, and now apparently the Winnipeg announcement today (no actual announcement, but its been added to the U2.com tour page), it looks like we're going to get any extra cities one at a time.

I wonder who makes the decision to announce one city at a time?
Live Nation or U2?? :hmm:

Nah, it probably takes U2.com a week just to learn about the city's existence on Wikipedia, where it is, how to spell the name, etc.

I wonder who makes the decision to announce one city at a time?
Live Nation or U2?? :hmm:

I would imagine that LN is trickling them out, hoping eveyone jumps out and buys the new show, rather than announcing Pittsburgh and Baltimore at the same time and splitting the sales.

Only 5 hours from me. OMG. :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

U2 To Perform At Vanderbilt Stadium In 2011

Tickets will go on sale Friday, October 29, 2010

U2 To Perform At Vanderbilt Stadium In 2011 - NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather & Sports

Edited to add: The concert has been scheduled for Saturday, July 2, 2011 – 29 years after the group's last visit to Nashville on December 2, 1981 – also at Vanderbilt.

I think this will be the first time in 16 years that I will attend a U2 concert in the state in which I live. :applaud:

And I am totally abusing everyone I know who lives and works anywhere near or associated with Vanderbilt. Can you say stalker?! :sexywink:

I'm :sad: that there will be no show next year that I could just drive to.

I could drive it if there were shows in New Orleans or Saint Louis, but I guess no dice there.

that 9 day gap between oakland and anaheim....i could definitely see 2 more mexico city shows on june 11 and 12th. why not? the first two sold out in what 30-45 mins each? if not, hawaii would be nice but may cost too much logistically. i dont see them adding any more cali shows until both anaheim shows and oakland sells out again. but i could be wrong. maybe a concert at Eugene oregon's Autzen stadium (53,800) would work. i would say another show in vegas, but that might hurt salt lake city from selling out. i really think the most profitable would be going back to mexico city again.

I think the band should hit every US venue that the Stones visited over the years.

Including Missoula!:sexywink:

Vegas again would be a no-brainer, especially if their deal includes a cut of the stadium drink sales. :D

I don't know if I could make it, but I sure as hell would get tickets.

I wish they would play in New Orleans, they've got quite the history there with Katrina and the Super Bowl, and clearly the Edge loves the city, yet they haven't taken a tour there since Popmart.

Back
Top Bottom