Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zooropa1310 said:

If I mail you about $30, could you send me some foreign foods? Like these things called Tim Tams (I think), Vegemite, chicken chips etc?

I'd love to, but actually, I fear it might get stopped by customs. I think you have to get some kind of clearance to send food internationally, or at least to the US ...?

Axver said:
German or Swiss chocolate. :drool:

:no: :no: :no:

You got it all wrong there.

Dutch and Belgian chocolate!

109-0937_IMG.jpg

WildHoneyAlways said:
I'm with you on the vegemite Ruff.
:wave:

i tried it in january when i was in australia, just to be culturally adventuresome. it was soooooooo gross.

Tim tam discussions--see, that's why i love this thread :heart:

Until I had lived in Europe for 4 months, all I knew was American food. Let me tell you guys, nothing compares to eating in Italy. Pure Heaven!

True story:

I was on the plane a few years ago heading over to Italy, and the dessert on the flight there was Tiramisu, which I had never had before. Till this day it is still my favorite dessert. On the way back to America, they gave us yellow birthday-type cake with simple chocolate frosting. I knew at that moment I was back in the familiar USA!

timothius said:

I'm sorry but you suck.

Promite = Best spread. :yes:

You are seriously the first person I have ever met who likes Promite. No joke.

Oh, and Ozemite's pretty bad too.

Miringeltje said:

:no: :no: :no:

You got it all wrong there.

Dutch and Belgian chocolate!

109-0937_IMG.jpg
i'm very sad that the chocolate is on the carpet. it's going to get lint all over it :tsk:

"Well... I think it's about time for me to hit the old, dusty trail..."

-Peter Griffin-

WildHoneyAlways said:

Isn't your country known for having bad food???:wink:
ah that is just a myth, we have some great restaraunts, and we are also famous for creating the roast dinner :drool: , but yes english food can be considerd pretty "bland" in comparrison to other countrys, but the U.S. wont even experiment with there foods

Those smarties look good.

They used to make candy like them when I was a kid, but they were alot more tarty! Do you ever wonder why they discontinue some candy? Like, what the hell was in it anyway? :lol:

timothius said:

Yeah thats sounds about right.

Commonwealth Foods. :drool:

Commonwealth foods :drool:
Commonwealth spelling :drool:
Commonwealth sports :drool:

ROCK ON THE COMMONWEALTH! :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom