Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rocher_ce.gif

I want this.... NOW!!!! :drool:

we have chicken in a biskit crackers - I actually prefer them

when I was little I didn't eat them on Fridays during lent b/c I thought they had meat in them :reject:

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! I would have to say I much prefer European chocolate to N. American. I lived in Europe for a year, and was so spoiled with the amazing chocolate!

sami0201 said:

:ohmy: CHICKEN flavor chips??? :yuck:
sorry to offend you, though! :lol:

:lol: Americans ALWAYS do that when I remark on the lack of chicken flavour chips!

I should bring over a big bag next time I'm in the US so I can educate all of you. :wink:

timothius said:

We antipodean make the perfect roast.

Lamb :drool:
Roast Potatos :drool:
Kumara :yuck: (but most people like it) :wink:
lamb, roast potatoes, mash potatao, some people like cabbage (dont like it myself), carrots, onion gravy :drool:

Axver said:
Would any of you Americans be offended if I told you I think your chocolates/sweets/general confectionery is rather inferior?

No, I'm not offended, Axver.
Could be, because although I live in America, I'm not American.

Dutch/Belgian chocolate, hmmmmmmmmm.

man, this thread is dangerous if you're on a diet! (the last few pages, anyway, I didn't go back and read all 20+ pages...)

y'all are making me hungry! I just had a Mounds right before I left work, though, so I'm holding my own :wink:

Molly

kellyahern said:

What about a plain old Hersey bar? Or Dark chocolate Hersey bar? :drool:

I tried Hershey's chocolate. Honestly, even just run of the mill Cadbury here is much better.

The chocolate in the US tastes like what I associate with the poor quality, cheapie Easter eggs you can get in discount stores like Crazy Clark's. I can't eat more than one or two of those in a row because they just aren't very enjoyable!

Ecuadorian chips made me go to the hospital when I was 7... :sad:

the little devil in the chips' bag should've been taken seriously :mad:

kellyahern said:

I love those :drool:. We only seem to eat them around Christmas though :lol: :shrug:.

Theyre great any time of the year. Best chocolate ive ever had. But ive never had a timtam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom