Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Welcome one and all to the first single-night-stop setlist party! Get out the Tim Tams and Squiggles, crack open an L&P, and get with the party!

As always, please, if U2.com post the set before the show is over, don't tell us. The point of the party is to watch the set unfold in real time.

DO WE HAVE A SOURCE?

And will U2 keep going with this variety? I'm sure we all hope so! :hyper:

PS Minneapolis is in CENTRAL US TIME, folks! And no, gorman unfortunately isn't there tonight. Who here supports the establishment of the Send Gorman To More Shows Fund?

I've got friends over tonight, so I can't make it. :sad: Have fun, everyone! :rockon:

Axver said:

I predict 4TH OF JULY! :wink:

...Which will play before the inevitable TUF encore, featuring Wire/Bad/MLK? :wink:

Discotheque again! The more shows Discotheque appears at the more likely it is that some taper will post it in its entirety. And let's hope they do something with the Daddy's Gonna Pay snippet from The Fly.

Cool, have there been any rumours of songs that have been rehearsed earlier in the day does anyone know? Mofo would be incredible

I hope that no one backs into a pole after the show in back of First Avenue like I did in August of 2004 for Metallica book signing. :lol:

Utoo said:
I've got friends over tonight, so I can't make it. :sad: Have fun, everyone! :rockon:

Setlists > Friends

Get your priorities right!

Axver said:

I bet you would've said that five nights ago to The First Time. :wink:

when i saw the first time on the setlist before the show i nearly crapped my pants

mobvok said:

...Which will play before the inevitable TUF encore, featuring Wire/Bad/MLK? :wink:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

That encore would be an Axvergasm.

I would be happy with Wire/Bad/MLK. But I'd also be happy with a random War track like "Like a Song..." or "Drowning Man". I have a feeling that won't be happening, though.:wink:

I wish I was in Minneapolis right now...! I've got relatives there, man.

I'm curious to see how, if at all, U2 will vary Minneapolis since it's a one night show... I'd LOVE to see more variety in the one night shows since I'll be going to Cleveland.

MCF74 said:
I would be happy with Wire/Bad/MLK. But I'd also be happy with a random War track like "Like a Song..." or "Drowning Man". I have a feeling that won't be happening, though.:wink:

I think I'd die of drooling joy if they played Drowning Man.

DublinGuy said:
U2DORK- are you an REM fan out of interest?

I'm one of those people who likes REM in the sense that I go to all of the shows, I have a bunch of albums, I get a tad excited when Michael Stipe shows up at an event I'm at, etc... but I'm not the type of fan that knows the name of every song (or even most of the songs, for that matter). The only band I can do that for is U2.
I do have a friend that's an REM-aphile and constantly recites REM facts and figures to me. I suppose it's payback for all of the random U2 trivia I spout out at him. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom