Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zooropa1310 said:
Alright... SOMEONE needs to tell me what VEgemite, Marmite, Promite, and Ozemite are. What are they made of, why does vegemite suck, and what makes the others good. I need details :|

They are a yeast spread that's black in colour and used on sandwiches/toast like you'd use honey, strawberry jam, marmalade, and whatnot.

Vegemite's the Australian original, but I favour Marmite. It's stronger and more delicious. :drool:

Foreigners of all nationalities tend to find the -mite spreads to be revolting.

Zooropa1310 said:
Alright... SOMEONE needs to tell me what VEgemite, Marmite, Promite, and Ozemite are. What are they made of, why does vegemite suck, and what makes the others good. I need details :|

I'd like to know too.

I remember watching some blooper show once and it showed this news crew who were talking about the Sydney Olympics, so they decided to try some vegemite live on air! The girl takes a bite and immediatly grimaces and holds her hand over her mouth. Then the other guy takes a bite, and he looks obviously disgusted and then goes and spits it in a bucket behind him. All of this was live on air... :laugh:

So what is it anyway?

Axver said:

They are a yeast spread that's black in colour and used on sandwiches/toast like you'd use honey, strawberry jam, marmalade, and whatnot.

Vegemite's the Australian original, but I favour Marmite. It's stronger and more delicious. :drool:

Foreigners of all nationalities tend to find the -mite spreads to be revolting.

axver said "yeast spread"

*shudder*

Miringeltje said:

What?!
Those are not smarties!!
Smarties are made of chocolate.
At least, they are in the Netherlands.

Yeah! Smarties are like M&Ms or Pebbles to me.

They changed the packaging of Smarties over here I think .. they're no longer in those cool tubes :(

Kelly, Ravenblue and Lila64!

Thanks for all the food suggestions.

But I already ate pizza on Wednesday and yesterday I had pasta.

I think I'll go for rice, chicken, babi pagang sauce and fresh pine-apple.

Gotta run to the supermarket right now.
Good thing, it's just around the corner.
Otherwise I would never be ready before the show starts.
Be right back.

Don't post too much, y'all.
I hate being behind.

ruffian said:

kelly i learned how to give a cat pills this year. there is a special kitty head grip that can be very useful :up:

Well, the antibiotics are liquid, so I just have to squirt it in her mouth with an eye dropper. She was pretty good about that this evening.

Eye drops are hard because it's hard to see if I'm even getting them in :reject:. But I'm pretty sure I got one eye okay right now. One out of two I'll take tonight :lol:.

I can't surf and keep up!

I've never had these...
Theothersmarties.jpg

I did post the other smarties in another thread/party.

Gee...will I have time to pee? Maybe I should just resign myself to catch up when thread 2 begins
:huh:

Axver said:

Oh good heavens no! I hate CDs like that.

There's some CD of covers of U2 songs by Christian bands. UTTERLY TERRIBLE. I felt like ripping my ears off.

If it's ITNOL, I think there were 2-4 tracks that were good the rest were very, very shady. Sixpences interp of LIB was not horrible, they covered DDIO on there last album well too.

On this one I think Natalie Imbrulgia's Pineapple Head and Ameil's One Step Ahead will be the only redeeming factors.:(

Harbinger said:
Oh, and Axver, congrats on becoming a blue crack addict... you're just all doped up now - blue crack, miracle drug, and pitnol!

*takes another drag- I mean post of the blue crack* :drool:

Lila64 said:
I can't surf and keep up!

I've never had these...
Theothersmarties.jpg

I did post the other smarties in another thread/party.

Gee...will I have time to pee? Maybe I should just resign myself to catch up when thread 2 begins
:huh:

I remember you posting the smarties before Lila, remember you found them on a page with other candies and ass creams :huh: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom