LP 13 talk & Bono's haircut tracker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess all that talk about hunger/starvation would make me pretty hungry as well.

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app

The stage setup for the new tour includes giant pizza ingredients, including an eerily phallic salami.

Sent from my SM-G900I using U2 Interference mobile app

The stage setup for the new tour includes giant pizza ingredients, including an eerily phallic salami.

Awkward moments include Bono getting a little too intimate with the hot dog shaped microphone. When asked about the uncomfortable moment, Bono responds with "I was snacky."

I was thinking the stage would be some sort of Pizza box and the band playing on a small circular white stage in the middle. Cue complaints about how its basically 360 Part II.

ingresso.jpg

I was thinking the stage would be some sort of Pizza box and the band playing on a small circular white stage in the middle. Cue complaints about how its basically 360 Part II.

Yep the stage separates into 4 "slices", one for each band member, they slide out across the audience.

Speaking of tubby U2 men, I had a work dinner at a fancy pants London restaurant on Friday evening, and only when I got up to leave saw that Paul McG was sitting at the table behind me, about 4 feet away. Missed eavesdropping opportunity maybe (probably not these days).

"I'd like to give a message to the young people, and that is: U2 will continue to abuse their position and fuck up the mainstream hog up the buffet line."

"We've got to go away for awhile and dream it up saute/braise/roast/fry/boil/barbeque/bake/poach/pickle/order takeout all over again."

:wink:

Ok that's my last one. Really, he doesn't look that much different to me, and who cares anyway? Just put out a goddamn great album and eat whatever the hell you want Bono....

I guess.

From the latest "Off The Record" over at @U2... is this all guesswork, as I've not heard any rumours of a tour starting this fall since the album was pushed back

COLUMN: OFF THE RECORD..., VOL. 14-622

@U2, June 08, 2014
By:Sherry Lawrence

"Exciting news coming out of Dublin: U2’s gear has left HQ for London, then it’ll be off to France for the summer. While it’s been fun keeping up with their social life in Los Cabos, Malibu and Los Angeles on Twitter, I wish the band would just address the fans through their own social media outlets (let alone their own fan club) with any updates about anything. The rumor mill is going into high gear with information circulating about the possibility of a two-year world tour beginning in late fall. Based on past tour experience, I’m seeing the puzzle pieces falling into place that would concur with tour preparations. Through past interviews, it would appear that the band’s time in Eze isn’t all holiday this year. If I were a betting gal, I’d say we may be in for a very exciting fall season. I sure do hope that the rumors are true."

@u2 is a stupid site. I mean, Fischer posts there.

is this all guesswork, as I've not heard any rumours of a tour starting this fall since the album was pushed back

Exactly. The rumor mill has been pretty quiet since March, at least around here. Tour beginning in the late fall? I think next year sounds much more reasonable.

Unless they are referring to a few promo dates to kick things off. If there's any substance to these rumours I'm sure we will hear very soon.

Either way, band holidaying in France + nearly finished album = poor quality beach clips :D

When you see how productive some other artists are these days it does make me wonder what U2 think their legacy is going to be and how they're going to want to be remembered. If it's all about the music you'd have thought maybe they'd like to get more of it out there given their age and how the industry has changed over the last 20 years or so.

Exactly what I was thinking!

From the latest "Off The Record" over at @U2... is this all guesswork, as I've not heard any rumours of a tour starting this fall since the album was pushed back

COLUMN: OFF THE RECORD..., VOL. 14-622

@U2, June 08, 2014
By:Sherry Lawrence

"If I were a betting gal, I’d say we may be in for a very exciting fall season. I sure do hope that the rumors are true."

This years fall tv line up does indeed look good!

Back
Top Bottom