LP 13 talk & Bono's haircut tracker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not when they're ready to go on tour though. :sad: The one thing I'll say about Bono is he can shake the weight fast when he wants to. The transition last winter was pretty stunning; he looked awesome in what seemed like just a few weeks. And I have serious approval for the disappearance of the clamshell hair too! Not sorry to see the backside of that one.

https://twitter.com/JoeWalsh/status/475020422086291457

BpecjmzCcAEgs8P.jpg

He is the spitting image of your avatar now Super Yo.

That is generally the physique many men in their mid 50s have.

This wasnt Bono's look in January to March though was it.

The bloke looked ready for action and to take over the world again. Seeing him stroll out on letterman gave me goosebumps, Bono was bang on and wired in that performance.

Now he looks like he has aged 5 years and spent a few nights in golden corral (im english but i have been to the states so i know all about golden corral)

The only thing that pic of bono tells us is the tour is a million miles away.

He has gone from being in great shape for invisible and the oscars to having a gut on him.

;-(

Bono's got to get himself together/ he got stuck with a beer gut/ and he can't get rid of it/ don't say later will be better/ now he's stuck with a beer gut/ and he can't get rid of it :D

wait for it.....

"Hello hello....
I'm in the mood for some Jell-O
it's everything I like to eat....
except you give me something...
I can feel.....
it's a meal...."

I agree.

It's just that people are freaking out over nothing and I'm trying to fan the flames.

I need to evaluate my life when it is 6:11pm on a Saturday and I am watching a shirtless Bono video on youtube.

wait for it.....

"Hello hello....
I'm in the mood for some Jell-O
it's everything I like to eat....
except you give me something...
I can feel.....
it's a meal...."

:lol:
we're clearly bored.

:lmao::lmao:

But rather entertaining.... :applaud:

beg to differ, GG.....

There were a bunch of photos possibly not far above Midtown NYC of Bono walking up a street...

... lookin' gooood.

Some months back. :D

I wonder if anyone will bump into the band members near the studio in London and get a progress report on the album?

Sent from my SM-G900I using U2 Interference mobile app

I wonder if anyone will bump into the band members near the studio in London and get a progress report on the album?

Not today

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app

5 songs on NLOTH had subtle food references in the lyrics.

Hypothesis - The quality of Bono's lyrics have decreased because he's hungry when he writes.

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app

If they are there on the 4/5th july ill be knocking around

Back
Top Bottom