Let's Wager Some Money / First single release speculation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
factor in 8 hours sleep a night, only 84 and a half waking hours left! (yuck!)

The worst part ofr aussies is that its like 705pm here... have to go through the whole work day, rather than waking up to it

factor in 8 hours sleep a night, only 84 and a half waking hours left! (yuck!)

The worst part ofr aussies is that its like 705pm here... have to go through the whole work day, rather than waking up to it

Phew, luckily i'm still on my holidays when GYOB is played. :wink:

^ lucky bastard! ill be up 13 hours and 15 minutes before it... that will be the longest day of my life!

The day shall go even faster with the first day of the Aus Open Tennis (I think it starts on Monday), plus i'll probably be on Interference. :wink:

I suggest listen to U2s whole catalog that day to make it go fast plus getting you ready. :yes:

The day shall go even faster with the first day of the Aus Open Tennis (I think it starts on Monday), plus i'll probably be on Interference. :wink:

I suggest listen to U2s whole catalog that day to make it go fast plus getting you ready. :yes:

dont think work collegues will like that very much!

you could always go to sleep at 9pm and set an alarm?

I e-mailed Sean "the Rabbi" Tyszler (music director) on Philadelphia's WMMR (93.3) radio station about U2's new single. He sent me the following response:

We are supposed to get it Monday 3:15AM. It may play once or twice in the overnight if the Jock on the air can get download it. I am in at 6AM & I will give it to Preston & Steve to play about 7AM & again maybe in the 9AM hour. I will play it several times throughout the day. That is all I know right now. Thanks for being a part of WMMR.

Sean "Rabbi" Tyszler
WMMR Music Director

:applaud:

Jan. 19 is the release date for the single as speculated!

Just re-bumping this for astepcloser because I had to merge his thread.

Well, do you have an iPod or Mp3 or something? What do your colleagues listen to. :wink:
I work at Parliament House in Canberra in a Minister's office, so there's no music, and plenty of phones to be answered.

Really? :wink:

What an important job, and lots of phones, telephone calls. Surely you must see Ruddy around occasionally although unlikely? (I know its a stupid question, sorry).

I'm just glad that Monday is a school holiday for me, so I can stay up until 2:30am the night before to listen, or just listen to it 239453489523904569803462 times on repeat after I wake up.

Lunch break :up:

A great time to catch up with Interference. :wink:

I'm just glad that Monday is a school holiday for me, so I can stay up until 2:30am the night before to listen, or just listen to it 239453489523904569803462 times on repeat after I wake up.

I haven't got school until in 2 weeks. :D

I wonder, whens GYOB gonna be released to iTunes? I've been saving up my money from my gift card for ages. :up:

So I guess this whole JOFO thing about getting something big today was all bleh... just like the other hopes we had in the past? Well there are still 4 more hours of this day so who knows. Sorry if i doubt you JOFO but so many people claimed things in the past without any result:|

So I guess this whole JOFO thing about getting something big today was all bleh... just like the other hopes we had in the past? Well there are still 4 more hours of this day so who knows. Sorry if i doubt you JOFO but so many people claimed things in the past without any result:|

What did JOFO expect? :scratch:

Silly Aussies. Bono only hangs out with the real war criminals from important nations.

Very disobedient you are.
:wink:

Sorry, sorry, making fun of Canadia gets old after awhile; it's fun to target other unimportant English colonies.

I reckon the US is a good target. :yes:

JOFO said that he has a source that told him that today would be a BIG day or the likes and that the song was coming something along the lines of in the way of a free download.

Eh that was never gonna happen... :down:

Back
Top Bottom