LA #2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aww, it's not always Inferno? I thought that was AWESOME considering the context, :grumpy:.

I was so happy that my paperless ticket ended up printing out a real ticket at the gate.

Me too! Got a ticket after all!

Badass.

I think each night the pages are from Alice In Wonderland, the Psalms, and Inferno.

Those are very cool! I got pages from Cinderella and Heidi last night. Also a story I didn't recognize, I'd have to go look at it again.

Someone's had Heidi pages as well. Saw them on either twitter or instagram.

:D Me.

I gotta say, I'd be really flipping excited if I was there for this. You have no idea how much I hate acoustic Desire.

Periscope is still working for me.

You can't see, since dude is by the main stage, but you can listen.

.... and as I was typing that, it died. D'oh!

The Forum - Los Angeles, CA - May 27, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Out of Control
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World
---------- INTERMISSION: The Wanderer ----------
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than the Real Thing
13 - Mysterious Ways / My Sweet Lord (snippet) / Young Americans (snippet)
14 - Desire
15 - Angel of Harlem

Ugh Desire has been horrible on this tour.

It doesn't have the balls of the Lovetown version or even the distorto-weirdness of the ZooTV version, but it's better than the versions they've occasionally played the last few tours, especially the Elevation tour version.

Set so far is kinda :shrug:

Excited to hear this supposed SUPER SECRET CLOSER that I haven't been spoiled on yet.

I always get disappointed when I see a rotational slot taken up with Desire. Glad it is electric, but just over it being in the set

It's funny, I think this too, yet when I made that post in the general tour thread about warhorses earlier today, it occurred to me that Desire has actually been a very infrequent visitor over recent tours - nine shows on 360 and six on Vertigo. Even on Elevation, the tour on which it has been done the most since ZooTV, it was rotational (except for the end of the first leg, when it became a fixture) and made only two shows on the third leg.

I think it's because you and I are in Australia - it's been done down here on both of the band's most recent visits.

I've come around to liking AoH in a big way over the last year. So, again, I'd be very happy if I were at this show, but I'm definitely glad I didn't try to go. Not ENOUGH to make it worth another night of 3 hours sleep.

Back
Top Bottom