LA #2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep. Come on LA, sing it so long and so loudly that U2 are convinced to keep 40 as the closer.

I'm pretty sure that you and I would would disagree on 90% of the songs we would want to hear at a U2 show but I can tell you that we are eye to eye on this choice!

I really hope 40 is the closer for the rest of the tour. It's not the best U2 song but it's the best closer.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

40 was UNREAL tonight!!

Here's my video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edjn_GHPutI

Thanks pepokiss for sharing & taking the time during the show to do this! Amazing amazing thing to watch, sends chills down my spine. Great job panning on each of the band member's faces when Bono was talking before the song. Those facial & body expressions really set the tone for how close Dennis was to them.

Is there good video of Until the End of the World from last night? That shit was powerful.

"COMFORT ME! COMFORT ME!"

Chills.

edit: just watched a video of it, and either the video cut off early, or he was shouting that in a different song?

Is there good video of Until the End of the World from last night? That shit was powerful.

Chills.

edit: just watched a video of it, and either the video cut off early, or he was shouting that in a different song?

In the vid I watched for it Bono seemed to be saying something near the end but I couldn't make it out, but it was powerful I am loving this version of utteotw with its new ending

Chills.

I think he was shouting that at the end of Raised by Wolves.

Good review - I haven't read a bad one from a major media source as yet

What was the review Bono responded to during the vertigo tour? Was it Chicago?

"Until the End of the World," which already benefits just from being the greatest Irish Christian rock song since the 6th century's "Be Thou My Vision."

AWESOME. and accurate.

Back
Top Bottom