July 20, 21 - Amsterdam Arena

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what the deal is with queuing here? Single or multiple queues? And when will the queues likely start??

There will be 2 queues, one for entrance G and one for entrance J. And hopefully the queues don't start too early, some people are really insane by lining up days in advance. :coocoo:
Anyway, depending on where you want to end up, between 9 and 10 AM is probably early enough for a spot in the inner circle. Probably until 1 or 2 PM for a spot in the first section.

Because of some idiots in Paris we can't do the glow stick thing in Berlin anymore. :angry:

Another day killed. :D

I guess glow sticks will be forbidden at every concert now because hundreds of them were thrown up on stage in Paris, most of them at Edge, there is video evidence. That's really lame of so called "fans". :|

People who throw stuff at bandmembers should be banned. Look at what it's done to the fun you could have at other concerts :|

I guess glow sticks will be forbidden at every concert now because hundreds of them were thrown up on stage in Paris, most of them at Edge, there is video evidence. That's really lame of so called "fans". :|
WTF ! I'll choke them with my bare hands.
Why on aerth would they do such a thing.

That's comforting. Somehow the line "My hands are tied, my body's bruised" came to mind. :D

There will be 2 queues, one for entrance G and one for entrance J. And hopefully the queues don't start too early, some people are really insane by lining up days in advance. :coocoo:
Anyway, depending on where you want to end up, between 9 and 10 AM is probably early enough for a spot in the inner circle. Probably until 1 or 2 PM for a spot in the first section.

Thanks!

That's comforting. Somehow the line "My hands are tied, my body's bruised" came to mind. :D

That song :heart: You just touched my heart.

What exactly is TripTicket?

Is it true the metro will run until 01:00 hours after the concerts?

ThankS! :wave:

Hi, TripTicket is an organisation which arranges for transport from and to the Amsterdam Arena, from certain large places in Holland. I think the costs per person for there and back are from around €20 to around €40, depending on where you head from and back to. The transport is a tourbus, which leaves at certain fixed times. The site is TripTicket.nl, although I'm not sure if it's also available in English or available for people abroad. This is their e-mail address though: help@tripticket.nl. There's other transport organisations too, but I don't know any of them so you could probably Google for it.

And yes, the metros from station Bijlmer Arena will run until 1 am to Amsterdam Central.

Just now?

My Winamp is playing the Elevation Berlin bootleg right now. Oh why have I been too young to go there back in 2001?

Not only just now :)

I know how you feel... I was watching the DVD recently, and when I saw With Or Without You I was like I should have been there. But now we can join this tour!

So, with just a little over 100 hrs to go is there already some stage building activity going on in the Arena? I read there are actually 3 Claw constructions, so they should have had enough time to get the behemoth from Paris to Amsterdam by now.

I totally get you guys...I had that with popmart and Elevation.
Its really sad that I'm so young I wish I could have seen every tour.
But elevation was :drool: WOWY and the fly , and too many great setlists.

Ok, Dutch dudes, coming over from the Uk on Sunday night for my first U2 Dutch style show.So a few questions for you. Are the concerts well organised for queing etc ? Need to find a decent pub and restaurants too...

Just popping in to let you guys know that the claw arrived in Amsterdam today. Have fun at the shows :wave:

Thanks for this information. :up: and the one about the metro until 1.00:applaud:

Cann´t wait to arrive at Ams and see the Claw!

btw, if you see a brunette with a Portuguese flag saying U2 ... it´s me!:hyper:

hi all coming over from dublin for the monday show any good bars near the arena?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom