Invisible Discussion Thread III (Do not post song requests - discussion only!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Glastonbury, Return of Stingray Guitar etc. will ever see the light of day?

If b-sides are still a thing, it's not completely out of the question I think.
But I don't think we'll see them in the next 20 years, before a U2:Anthology release or something. (What I wouldn't pay for something like that)

Wait, I just rushed home from my evening class, threw all my stuff into the corner, almost choked on a piece of bread because I was eating my late dinner so fast, and now there is NO video? :angry:

Come on, U2, what's it this time? Did you decided to change the director in the very last minute or what? :|

UNO dos tres catorce, hola donde estas??

Clipper699, ClaytonsKitten, Popstar, Party Boy, ImOuttaControl, blujein, monkey, Jim, Super Yo, Aardvark747, jeevey, Reggie Thee Dog, U2democrat, bonocomet, SeeLoganRun, MatejU2, mama cass, valuk2007, bono_212, Miringeltje, last unicorn, Dragonfave, breathe, Registered Dude, Pop Artist, nielsgov, U2Soar, wolfwill23, trojanchick99, Danny Boy, IrishDawg, dan_smee, thegameisback, Zoo Lemon, Hornbag, YBORCITY, RoKKeR, nickoslo, KEVIN051269, Bonoisgodly, TheClash253, Drowningman, charleswise, Herco, koci, rjdionne, panis, Neenie, codeguy, Serena Vox, Earnie Shavers, JUSTinPUSHPLAY, rosephile, david, Sergiodino, brkngrrl, Peterrrrr, macphisto54, Peter_The_Roman, JOFO, jahorro, mirrorballman, 2861U2, Aygo

:sexywink:
:shifty:

If b-sides are still a thing, it's not completely out of the question I think.
But I don't think we'll see them in the next 20 years, before a U2:Anthology release or something. (What I wouldn't pay for something like that)

Mr CK and I were just discussing how there is a new Beatles box set with ALL digitally remastered cds, a shit ton of goodies, etc...$250 US. :drool:

Mr CK and I were just discussing how there is a new Beatles box set with ALL digitally remastered cds, a shit ton of goodies, etc...$250 US. :drool:

A steal at that price. The only reason the price is so low is because the target consumer has already paid for the content 2 or 3 times :wink:

UNO dos tres catorce, hola donde estas??

Clipper699, ClaytonsKitten, Popstar, Party Boy, ImOuttaControl, blujein, monkey, Jim, Super Yo, Aardvark747, jeevey, Reggie Thee Dog, U2democrat, bonocomet, SeeLoganRun, MatejU2, mama cass, valuk2007, bono_212, Miringeltje, last unicorn, Dragonfave, breathe, Registered Dude, Pop Artist, nielsgov, U2Soar, wolfwill23, trojanchick99, Danny Boy, IrishDawg, dan_smee, thegameisback, Zoo Lemon, Hornbag, YBORCITY, RoKKeR, nickoslo, KEVIN051269, Bonoisgodly, TheClash253, Drowningman, charleswise, Herco, koci, rjdionne, panis, Neenie, codeguy, Serena Vox, Earnie Shavers, JUSTinPUSHPLAY, rosephile, david, Sergiodino, brkngrrl, Peterrrrr, macphisto54, Peter_The_Roman, JOFO, jahorro, mirrorballman, 2861U2, Aygo

:wave:

dabiggest!!!

For those that remember my snooze from before. Well we are now getting close to bed time. Hurry up already...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using U2 Interference mobile app

I wonder if Glastonbury, Return of Stingray Guitar etc. will ever see the light of day?

:up: I brought up Stingray in another thread hoping we'd hear some reiteration of that pretty funky groove over the melody.

Killing time .... killing time .....

11w6ck2.gif

Ozil will have to pull his socks up. You need Ramsay back asap. Otherwise you'll slip down quickly.

Missing some serious pace - Walcott is a big loss plus Ramsey (in addition to scoring) was one of our best ball winners. If we finish top 3, that's progress. Money to spend in the summer.

Missing some serious pace - Walcott is a big loss plus Ramsey (in addition to scoring) was one of our best ball winners. If we finish top 3, that's progress. Money to spend in the summer.

Would be about time you did Ozil aside. Be interesting to see what we do def on the up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom