How you doin? Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Feelin a wee bit emotional. Got email my best friend from high school's mom lost her battle with breast cancer. My friend and I just started re-connecting about a year ago after a falling out. Her mom, R.I.P. was like a 2nd mom to me. I will buy cards and make a contribution to the Susan G Komen foundation in Millie's memory.

Then my son came over-SURPRISE-with an old high school friend of his who I was delighted to see! I love this gal and wish she was someone who my son had ended up marrying, oh well..... nice visit with her, my son and his current g.f.

THEN my son's g.f. text's me asking if she can come spend some time alone with me to talk about my son who she says needs anger management counseling (I've known that and his addiction struggles don't help).

So that's an emotional handful for one evening! :huh:

I may be hurting, and yes that means I'm hurt. You were wrong, Chris Martin.

Feelin a wee bit emotional. Got email my best friend from high school's mom lost her battle with breast cancer. My friend and I just started re-connecting about a year ago after a falling out. Her mom, R.I.P. was like a 2nd mom to me. I will buy cards and make a contribution to the Susan G Komen foundation in Millie's memory.

Then my son came over-SURPRISE-with an old high school friend of his who I was delighted to see! I love this gal and wish she was someone who my son had ended up marrying, oh well..... nice visit with her, my son and his current g.f.

THEN my son's g.f. text's me asking if she can come spend some time alone with me to talk about my son who she says needs anger management counseling (I've known that and his addiction struggles don't help).

So that's an emotional handful for one evening! :huh:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I may be hurting, and yes that means I'm hurt. You were wrong, Chris Martin.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:yawn: . . . but a little too :hyper: to sleep :D

Back
Top Bottom