Horsens Setlist Party Thread I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Return Of The Stingray Guitar (unreleased song)
2. Beautiful Day
3. New Year's Day
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways
7. Elevation
8. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
9. Glastonbury (unreleased song)
10. In A Little While
11. Miss Sarajevo
12. Until The End Of The World
13. The Unforgettable Fire
14. City Of Blinding Lights/ Follow The Yellow Brick Road (Snippet)
15. Vertigo
16. Crazy Tonight (Remix)/ Discotheque (Snippet)
17. Sunday Bloody Sunday/ Get Up Stand Up (Snippet)
18. MLK
19. Walk On/ You'll Never Walk Alone (Snippet)
<Desmond Tutu Speech>/ Encore Break:
20. One/ Amazing Grace
21. Where The Streets Have No Name

Encore Break:
22. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
23. With Or Without You
24. Moment Of Surrender

Looks like that's about it. MOS and we'll be done. Thanks to everyone for posting the setlist, updates, pics, etc. :)

And audio! :love: Thanks Mikes!
And thanks to U2Start for the entertainment :wink:

Thank you to Laura and multiple others for posting the setlist, thanks Sony for posting those beautiful pictures, thanks to U2gigs for the wonderful feed (if only for a couple songs...), and thank you to everyone here just for being you! :D :hug:

Looks like that's about it. MOS and we'll be done. Thanks to everyone for posting the setlist, updates, pics, etc. :)

And audio! :love: Thanks Mikes!
And thanks to U2Start for the entertainment :wink:

:applaud::applaud::applaud: bye all have a great rest of your day/evening

Moment Of Surrender. Maybe last.

BTW, thanks to everyone for posting tweets, pics, setlist updating, it was a fun setlist party. Might not make it to Horsens II setlist party tomorrow but at least I got to experience a setlist party. Going to find some dinner, :wave:

sorry i threw a lame setlist party....my little brother just put in the same cd's and the same playlist came out....maybe tomorrow. :wink:

Leaving for today. Just for fun, here's the U2start-version of the setlist:

1. Usual
2. Usuals best mate
3. More of the same
4. That familiar fella with his Boots
5. Repetitive Magnificence.
6. She moves in familiar ways
7. A mole digging in a hole, for an identical setlist
8. I have climbed the highest mountains, I have run through the fields, but still can't find any new songs to sing. . . and I still
9. Glastonbury. One more identical setlist and i'll b expecting a live DVD
10. In A Little While .. . we may get a different setlist
11. Miss Sarajevo. The Italian opera verse rough translates as 'we sang this last nigh and we'l sing it again tomorrow night'
12. Until The End Of The World. That's where you have to go to find a new setlist
13. The (clearly) Unforgettable Fire/setlist
14. COBL - Oh you look so beautiful tonight . . . as you did last night, and the night before and the night before
15. Vertigo - Your setlist is teaching me how, how to kneel, kneel (in desperation)
16. I'll Go Crazy. Remix called 'I am going crazy'
17. Sunday Bloody Sunday. The two standout lyrics being 'how long must we sing this song' and 'NO MORE!'
18. MLK 'Sleep, sleep tonight'. Could have been asleep an hour ago had I not sat up late in hope of a new setlist
19. Walk On - Ironic lyric alert - ''The only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind...''
20. One - 'Is it getting better, or does it feel the same, will it make it easier on you now, that the setlist will never change again'
21. Streets
22. Batman (No jokes allowed for a great resurrection)
23. With Or Without You
24. Moment of Surrender

The End.

Thanks to everyone for the picks and links. I'll only be able to pop in and out of tomorrow's party because of work.

porky.gif

Leaving for today. Just for fun, here's the U2start-version of the setlist:

1. Usual
2. Usuals best mate
3. More of the same
4. That familiar fella with his Boots
5. Repetitive Magnificence.
6. She moves in familiar ways
7. A mole digging in a hole, for an identical setlist
8. I have climbed the highest mountains, I have run through the fields, but still can't find any new songs to sing. . . and I still
9. Glastonbury. One more identical setlist and i'll b expecting a live DVD
10. In A Little While .. . we may get a different setlist
11. Miss Sarajevo. The Italian opera verse rough translates as 'we sang this last nigh and we'l sing it again tomorrow night'
12. Until The End Of The World. That's where you have to go to find a new setlist
13. The (clearly) Unforgettable Fire/setlist
14. COBL - Oh you look so beautiful tonight . . . as you did last night, and the night before and the night before
15. Vertigo - Your setlist is teaching me how, how to kneel, kneel (in desperation)
16. I'll Go Crazy. Remix called 'I am going crazy'
17. Sunday Bloody Sunday. The two standout lyrics being 'how long must we sing this song' and 'NO MORE!'
18. MLK 'Sleep, sleep tonight'. Could have been asleep an hour ago had I not sat up late in hope of a new setlist
19. Walk On - Ironic lyric alert - ''The only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind...''
20. One - 'Is it getting better, or does it feel the same, will it make it easier on you now, that the setlist will never change again'
21. Streets
22. Batman (No jokes allowed for a great resurrection)
23. With Or Without You
24. Moment of Surrender

:lmao: That is great. THough nothing for Streets and WOWY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom