Hooouse, MD Season 3 - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is a new Office tomorrow.

Michael makes the Dunder-Mifflinites travel across town to clients.

I'm glad the Tritter story arc is over.

I had 2 doctor's appointments today, and the first one (new doctor) said that most doctor's aren't like House nor are they that arrogant. I just laughed that he felt he had to tell me that. :giggle:

Lila64 said:
I had 2 doctor's appointments today, and the first one (new doctor) said that most doctor's aren't like House nor are they that arrogant. I just laughed that he felt he had to tell me that. :giggle:

i thought house was supposed to represent the common doctor... now my world is shattered... :(

:wink:

at my job orientation the other day, we had a lecture on dress code/professionalism/bedside manner. basically, the instructor told us uniforms--keep your shirt tucked in, no smacking the patients, and don't be like house.

IWasBored said:
at my job orientation the other day, we had a lecture on dress code/professionalism/bedside manner. basically, the instructor told us uniforms--keep your shirt tucked in, no smacking the patients, and don't be like house.

are you going to be a doctor? if so, that's awesome. i'm hoping to go to medical school. my dad thinks it's all because i watch house :shifty:

AtomicBono said:

are you going to be a doctor? if so, that's awesome. i'm hoping to go to medical school. my dad thinks it's all because i watch house :shifty:

no, i'll be a lowly EMT (provided that i don't find a way to massively fuck up during the rest of training). i'm too dumb for med school.

IWasBored said:

no, i'll be a lowly EMT (provided that i don't find a way to massively fuck up during the rest of training). i'm too dumb for med school.

considering the importance of that job i certainly wouldnt call it lowly... best of luck to you. if you can be an EMT you're far from dumb.

i saw hugh laurie won a golden globe, good for him. i love youtube, means i don't have to sit through a four hour awards show :happy:

IWasBored said:

You should quit.

And that last episode (Words & Deeds) was laaaaaaaaame. LET'S ERASE HIS MEMORY LOL :hyper:

^ Ya no kidding, cliffnotes for TV, dig it :)

If I was dying of some bizarre rare illness I'd want my doctor to be like House...

got_edge said:

And that last episode (Words & Deeds) was laaaaaaaaame. LET'S ERASE HIS MEMORY LOL :hyper:

I thought the memory thing was interesting actually, but they did it way too fast. I mean, I understand that having constant heart attacks is a problem, but losing your entire identity is a bit heavy... i would have expected cameron to fight against it, say they were being too rash. they didn't seem to care that they fucked up some guy for life for what turned out to be no reason :huh:

the whole episode was just too rushed. it was too much having the patient and House's rehab and trial in one episode. they should have split it up.

it definitely ranked up there with some of the worst season 2 episodes.

:down:

(by "lowly," i meant in terms of eductation requirements compared to the amount of schooling it takes to be a doctor. i'm burnt out on school)

AtomicBono said:
I thought the memory thing was interesting actually, but they did it way too fast. I mean, I understand that having constant heart attacks is a problem, but losing your entire identity is a bit heavy... i would have expected cameron to fight against it, say they were being too rash. they didn't seem to care that they fucked up some guy for life for what turned out to be no reason :huh:

the whole episode was just too rushed. it was too much having the patient and House's rehab and trial in one episode. they should have split it up.
That's what makes it lame.

And the fact that the problem may have been dealt with a psychiatrist and not electric shock therapy. And what about the whole false memory thing at the end of the episode? Don't they take patient histories anymore?

U2isthebest said:
:reject: Are there any other House/Cuddy fans here? There's a lot of sexual tension there...that would be hot...:hmm:

see, I don't get the sexual tension. She may have a thing for him, but to me it just seems like House finds her physically attractive but sees her as sort of a friend. The sexual harassment comes across as more of a joke. reminds me of some of my friends :wink:

I see House/Cameron as much more likely...she's obviously in love with him even if she doesn't want to be. I don't think he's necessarily in love with her and probably thinks of her as "off limits" but I do sense a connection there.

again...sounds like my life :huh:

bee won't like it because she doesn't like anything. deep down, she's actually worse than i am.

AtomicBono said:

see, I don't get the sexual tension. She may have a thing for him, but to me it just seems like House finds her physically attractive but sees her as sort of a friend. The sexual harassment comes across as more of a joke. reminds me of some of my friends :wink:

I see House/Cameron as much more likely...she's obviously in love with him even if she doesn't want to be. I don't think he's necessarily in love with her and probably thinks of her as "off limits" but I do sense a connection there.

again...sounds like my life :huh:

How about that LMP/Cameron sexual tension?

That stuff is raw.

Instead of waiting weeks between shitty episodes I could finish them in one large marathon viewing, or just skip the real shit episodes and then feel like I haven't wasted any of my precious time. If I hate it, I hate it, but at least I didn't invest months on it am I right guys

IWasBored said:
bee won't like it because she doesn't like anything. deep down, she's actually worse than i am.

How did you know?!?? :love: :love: :love:

New episode on Tuesday. Having House withdrawal here.

On a side note... My mother-in-law does "extra" work, and has been in a few shows and movies. She had to work on Monday, and she called to check in with us in the evening. You guessed it, she worked on House! I don't have more info or show details. I think hubby told me that Hugh smiled at her :happy: She should have spoken up and "worked it". It was her 80th birthday that day!

Lila64 said:
New episode on Tuesday. Having House withdrawal here.

On a side note... My mother-in-law does "extra" work, and has been in a few shows and movies. She had to work on Monday, and she called to check in with us in the evening. You guessed it, she worked on House! I don't have more info or show details. I think hubby told me that Hugh smiled at her :happy: She should have spoken up and "worked it". It was her 80th birthday that day!

:dancing: Happy belated 80th birthday to your mother-in-law! And congrats to her "House" experience! That's frickin' awesome, and I'm having withdrawls too:sad: The new episode looks killer though.:drool:

Back
Top Bottom