Finally we have an album: SONGS OF INNOCENCE!! DISCUSSION THREAD ONLY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
War Child

Local Time: 03:48 PM
go to "recently purchased", should be right there, on your itunes. then i hit download and it did.
it took a while for that to show up on mine, so open and close iTunes a few times.

go to "recently purchased", should be right there, on your itunes. then i hit download and it did.
it took a while for that to show up on mine, so open and close iTunes a few times.

im in the uk

if anyones having problems with it saying youve already purchased it but you cant find it.

Log out your itunes then search u2, click the the album ,then the free tab you will have to log back in and it will start to download

thank you!

I haven't been on Interference in a very, very long time but saw on Facebook that this was happening...can't wait to listen on the drive home from work. One of the few days I hope traffic is awful!! :hyper::hyper:

People with iTunes issues, I just figured a way to get it...Go the store. On the right column is says "purchased." Click that and then click on the cloud icon on the album cover

I got chills with Every Breaking Wave too. I should be helping my kids with homework about now. Im usually Mr. Grumpy Pants at about this time. But Im listening to this on my desktop now making Texas Toast as I listen.

I'm prepared to live by this comment in the annals of Interference history. This is FUCKING amazing! THis album sounds so fresh, so youthful, yet, relevant! It doesn't sound like 50 odd year old men having a crack at relevance, they achieved what I thought impossible - you can ignore that it is U2 when you listen and just enjoy. There is that texture and x factor that was missing from NLOTH.

I must admit. I'm often the first to hate on some of the bands stuff. But there is a brightness and newness to the sound. They actually were able to pull off going in a new direction, without it feeling forced, or like you said, feeling like they are trying to be relevant.

The intro to Iris, is very modern/indie sounding. There are some parts I'm not totally loving, but so far, it's all better than Invisible in my opinion.

A lot of background ooooooohhs and aaaaaaahhhs and harmonies that are kinda new and different.

Still taking in the layers.

I can see why they needed a single - the songs seem great to me, but nothing stands out as a kind of epic, stand-alone, radio song. I hope they aren't discouraged because of that.

I totally agreed.

Can anyone figure out the lady vocals in Troubles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom