Dalton and NSW's Beijing Olympics Thread - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Right, and that's the partial pwnage that remains. But I knew those judges screwed someone out of something by giving Shinny McLanding a medal! ;)

You know what I was thinking today when she finished the beam? That she could finally go home. Remember this was the girl who called her parents begging them to let her come come and they said no, they were too poor and she had to stay and train.

Sniff, she gets to go home now.

Will this be in the test?

Yes, goddamnit.

Anitram, I didn't realize that was the same gymnast. At least she went home with a medal. Maybe the judges took pity on her and ignored the fact that she, you know, landed on her shins.

Yep, same one. The Chinese Government finally gave her family a new house this last year and she got to go see it....it had been something like 5 or 6 years since she'd been home. :|

All you need to know is this:

corianderstem dislikes being wrong but will do her best to accept pwnage with some amount of grace and dignity.

You must have missd my commnt th othr night whr i said i lovd skating but was prtty out of th loop for th past fw yars.

Apparently Shawn has been saying in interviews that she is leaning towards returning to Olympic competition in 2012.

WooooooooHoooooooo. It's four years away, but I'm already praying that she wins the all-around Gold.

Yep, same one. The Chinese Government finally gave her family a new house this last year and she got to go see it....it had been something like 5 or 6 years since she'd been home. :|

It's like all the russian gymnast/skater stories of trials and tribulations back in the 80's.

So there's a runner with the last name Hooker and another with the last name Dix?

Sorry just found that amusing.

So there's a runner with the last name Hooker and another with the last name Dix?

Sorry just found that amusing.

There is also a runner named Queen, with sisters Princess and Empress and brother God.

Back
Top Bottom