Cleveland Setlist & Watch Party I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
catlhere said:

probably the whole. we've been doing this for blah blah years, and blah thanks, and just getting started, etc.

as well as thanks for giving us a great life, we're living it as large as we can....:wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:
lol, the internet sucks sarcasm away like Frank the Tank at a beer contest :wink:

I was wearing the same exact Africa shirt Bono had during the Pride-Streets-One set

thanks to the awesome Interferencer who posted the pic a while back I made my own shirt :hug:

section 305 must've been sweet, my friend was in 327 and has a good view too (behind the stage)
:lmao:

yeah, i think i recall you saying you were going to wear that shirt, i dunno. i was looking around for any interferencers all around the venue but i couldn't find any. :(

it was :drool: i got some good pics of the stage and one of them is now my desktop pic :drool:

LemonMacPhisto said:

they did :rockon:

I'd be delusional too after hearing that

:lol: I expected Electric Co and then when I heard Gloria start I was like "what is this?" because I wasn't expecting it to come after!! then when I realized I screamed to my uncle "holy crap!! this is Gloria!" :lmao: 2, 3, 4! :rockon:

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lmao:

yeah, i think i recall you saying you were going to wear that shirt, i dunno. i was looking around for any interferencers all around the venue but i couldn't find any. :(

it was :drool: i got some good pics of the stage and one of them is now my desktop pic :drool:

my mom told me not to bring my camera cuz the ticket said not to, and I begged her saying "they only mean photography ones, please let me bring it"

and I couldn't, so i have really bad phone pictures :sad:

I couldn't find any interferencers either, although I was 5 feet away from the girl who was pulled up during WOWY in a t-shirt line.

She was tall, I'm surprised Bono pulled her up

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed ISHFWILF in New York and Vegas ...

although Bono saying "Alicia, this is for you" before the last verse in New York certainly helped. :wink:

(Okay, he meant Alicia Keyes, but it still counts!)

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day

Here comes the parade of hits/new stuff ...

I think even the encores are predictable now. Prove me wrong, U2! Go on, I challenge you!

for my first show: ISHFWILF was awesome, maybe if I hear it tons after that, I might dislike it too

LemonMacPhisto said:
my mom told me not to bring my camera cuz the ticket said not to, and I begged her saying "they only mean photography ones, please let me bring it"

and I couldn't, so i have really bad phone pictures :sad:

I couldn't find any interferencers either, although I was 5 feet away from the girl who was pulled up during WOWY in a t-shirt line.

She was tall, I'm surprised Bono pulled her up
awww :hug: if you want i could send you the ones i took that didn't turn out all blurry. :(

corianderstem said:
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed ISHFWILF in New York and Vegas ...

although Bono saying "Alicia, this is for you" before the last verse in New York certainly helped. :wink:

(Okay, he meant Alicia Keyes, but it still counts!)

so was I :yes: it gives me chills when he stops singing and the whole crowd sings the first few verses :heart:

KhanadaRhodes said:

awww :hug: if you want i could send you the ones i took that didn't turn out all blurry. :(

really? :hug: thank you

please do, i'll take anything

LemonMacPhisto said:
for my first show: ISHFWILF was awesome, maybe if I hear it tons after that, I might dislike it too

ISHFWILF wasn't played at any of my three shows in Boston and I hadn't even thought about that fact until the song become a regular in Europe, if that tells you anything about how much I did (not) miss it.

Hi redkat :wave: - hope you are feeling better

Nice to see you Sarah! Care to elaborate on what your Hartford sign said? :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom