Cleveland Setlist & Watch Party I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pepokiss said:
will we have a stream for portland?... because if we do, then I'm going to fix my PC to hear it... the sound card is bad since february or so..
i'm not sure. i know we're going to have one for st. louis (this coming wednesday). i need to get the 411 on what dates we've got sources for and whatnot now that i'm the one doing the streams :yikes:

Oh I know a couple of gals at this show right now who must be DYING because they finally are hearing Gloria live...each have been to 20 or so shows this tour and they hadn't played it once at any of them...I know they are in heaven right now. :)

daygloeyes2 said:
Gloria :drool:

I was hoping to hear this on Sunday. Oh well, it was still an amazing show. :heart:

You got Bad on Sunday. I was really hoping for that last night. I was so disappointed that I almost started crying when Larry began the beat for 40. I'm wondering if Boston I might be its last appearance, since it was the band's last two-night appearance in a city.

Someday I'll hear it performed, I swear. :sigh:

i was there sunday...best...show...ever...

i have 500 photos i was going to do some sort of photo montage dvd...

unless it was taped on video...

now Gloria is the only suitable early 80s song to replace Electric Co. for me

now only if they played 2 :ohmy: early songs like they used too: Electric Co then Gloria

that might be the greatest thing ever, especially if Bad and The Fly were played at that same show

LemonMacPhisto said:
:hug:

these were men deary

seriously, when they stood, I had to stand
:hug: i was joking anyway, i was way up in section...i don't remember. wait...lemme find my ticket.

my seat: section 305, row N, seat 2.

section 305!!!! :scream: it wasn't a bad view though. really.

Hi circa1992 (mom or daughter?) and daygloeyes2 :wave:

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

LemonMacPhisto said:
now Gloria is the only suitable early 80s song to replace Electric Co. for me

now only if they played 2 :ohmy: early songs like they used too: Electric Co then Gloria

that might be the greatest thing ever, especially if Bad and The Fly were played at that same show

I think the NY show I was at (10/14) they played Gloria and then The Electric Co :drool: .... unless I'm just delusional :lol:

BonoIsMyMuse said:

You got Bad on Sunday. I was really hoping for that last night. I was so disappointed that I almost started crying when Larry began the beat for 40. I'm wondering if Boston I might be its last appearance, since it was the band's last two-night appearance in a city.

Someday I'll hear it performed, I swear. :sigh:

I wanted to hear Bad as well. This was my first ever U2 show and I was so happy to hear it. I almost cried during the song. :heart:

Hope you can hear it someday. :hug:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:hug: i was joking anyway, i was way up in section...i don't remember. wait...lemme find my ticket.

my seat: section 305, row N, seat 2.

section 305!!!! :scream: it wasn't a bad view though. really.

lol, the internet sucks sarcasm away like Frank the Tank at a beer contest :wink:

I was wearing the same exact Africa shirt Bono had during the Pride-Streets-One set

thanks to the awesome Interferencer who posted the pic a while back I made my own shirt :hug:

section 305 must've been sweet, my friend was in 327 and has a good view too (behind the stage)

Ok so I’m here now, I’m a slow reader, not really that slow I just had to put the kids back to bed. I love these girls, but when U2 is playing and we have an audio source they need to stay in bed. Who is the source tonight, it sounds pretty good?

Everyone please vote again: http://www.virgin.net/music/awards2005/bestband/index.html

And thanks for the hugs Lila and Diane

sami0201 said:

I think the NY show I was at (10/14) they played Gloria and then The Electric Co :drool: .... unless I'm just delusional :lol:

You got The Electric Co. and then Gloria actually. :wink:

Only the second time those two songs have been played in the same concert this tour. The other occasion was on 30 March in San Diego.

sami0201 said:

they did :rockon:

I'd be delusional too after hearing that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom