Caption thread .... BoomCha! Let's go! + Larry sings (or tries to)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hay said:
lol.. sorry .. i knew there were guys in pleba... i just didnt know if there were any at the time i posted that :( :wink:

No, it's OK you don't have to apologize, I didn't mean to sound pissed or anything, just stated that there are guys here and that (at least) I had posted here.
Hope someone enjoys my jokes...
and yeah, I almost forgot:
:dancing: Welcome hay! :dancing:

btw: I read your post in "Ok, Bono question" and I can tell you we're almost the same age (totally off-topic and irrelevant :|).

Sad_Girl said:
345f707e.jpg

B: Wow! A real hobbit!

he he he......that one could have gone both ways!!:lmao: .............jk...B I love you and your shortness!!:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
4f40e605.jpg

:bono: Which one of these Pleban Girls should I choose to go onstage? It's hard to decide!

*Nearly falls out of chair* Meeeeee! I know I'm not actually in that picture, but damnit, I don't care...:p.

*Regains normal, everyday manner*

Um...ahem. Sorry. By the way, hello to those who are new here :wave:. Make yourselves at home :).

Angela

:wave: Thank you for the warm welcomes! Been a U2 fan for over 20 years ... and was very glad to find this place.

Again, you guys rock with the captions! (Especially the deodrant one!!)

Ok! Lets have a go.

bonokeys2.jpg

Bono: Keys... Keys... KEYS?? *searchs* Damn it, must of locked them in the car... again... Oh well *smashes window*

Larry: Erm Bono.... THAT'S not our car.

Bono: Oh... :wink:

-Nikki

^ :lmao:

I'm just curious, but do you need to be officially welcomed into PLEBA to become a member? Because I like it here a lot, and I was wondering do I need to be officially invited in or something, cos I just kinda snuck in here without saying anything or introducing myself. :reject:

Junebug said:
I'm just curious, but do you need to be officially welcomed into PLEBA to become a member? Because I like it here a lot, and I was wondering do I need to be officially invited in or something, cos I just kinda snuck in here without saying anything or introducing myself. :reject:

No, no official ceremony/invitation of sorts to become a member of this community. If you want to introduce yourself, feel free to do so, if not, just start posting away. When we see a name here we don't recognize, we'll just say, "Hello! Welcome!" and be happy to have another person in the PLEBA community. Don't worry, you're fine :) :hug:. Nice to meet you, by the way :wave:.

Angela

Ok guys it's my first one, please be gentle :wink:

edgedance.jpg

You think Edge's guitar sound is unique?
Check out his dance moves....

Mucca said:
Ok guys it's my first one, please be gentle :wink:

edgedance.jpg

You think Edge's guitar sound is unique?
Check out his dance moves....

:giggle: :giggle:
Unique is a good word :wink:

Or the caption could have read:
learn the ancient martial art of "Edge Kwan Doe"

Last edited:
BandAid.jpg

(Bono thinking to self): "Okay, stay focused here. This would be a real bad time to forget the lyrics."

hee hee... we have a theme going... you might start to think he forgets his own lyrics almost as often as he, oh, I don't know... falls off the stage or something. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom