Caption thread .... BoomCha! Let's go! + Larry sings (or tries to)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
36595a7f.jpg
[/IMG]

"My milkshake brings all the boyz to the yard.."

:lmao: :lmao:

Freaky-I was just reading something last night from a girl I knew who got a real kick out of that Jim Carrey bit you quoted there, Sad_Girl. I've never seen the thing that's in, though.

Dismantled said:
36595a7f.jpg
[/IMG]

"My milkshake brings all the boyz to the yard.."

:lmao: :lmao:

:lmao:! Ahahahahahaha! That's really disturbing to imagine him singing that song...but it's funny as hell, too. That's hilarious :D.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
Freaky-I was just reading something last night from a girl I knew who got a real kick out of that Jim Carrey bit you quoted there, Sad_Girl. I've never seen the thing that's in, though.

It's a scene in 'Bruce Almighty' possibly the funniest scene I've seen in a movie in the past five years

I've got to say, I think this is the first time ever that thoughts of Jim Carey and Bono overlapped. :huh:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
clone.jpg

Larry: Hey, I started this band, why does everybody always call out HIS name?

Edge: so If I perfect the cloning process I can play Lead guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Keyboards and any other instrument all at the same time....

or look like Josh Groban

farmclub.jpg

"Altogether now! 'This little piggy went to market...'"

f8e9d69a.jpg

Edge: That's it, we are throwing away those magnetic shoes the moment we finish the show.

NewImage444.jpg

Larry: Drat, there goes my chicken fillet...

Last edited:
B-"no no no...wait guys ..ha ha ha..thats not even the best part....and then I said..."Edge..LOOK! a beachball..."

timestalks1.jpg
[/IMG]

Dismantled said:
B-"no no no...wait guys ..ha ha ha..thats not even the best part....and then I said..."Edge..LOOK! a beachball..."

timestalks1.jpg
[/IMG]

LMAO!!! I love it! :laugh: :laugh:

Dismantled said:

timestalks1.jpg
[/IMG]

:laugh:

That beachball thing is never going to die.

next.jpg

Ok, Ladies, Clayton Chateau de l’amour is open for business...
no pushing, please! First come first serve, don't worry there's plenty to go around

:combust:

Back
Top Bottom