Caption thread .... BoomCha! Let's go! + Larry sings (or tries to)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well....Let's see if I can get the ball rolling...somehow....

hmm.....

18aa390d.jpg

Tastes like chicken.

(and if you've ever been to Disney and on the jungle cruise ride...you might giggle more..or not...)

Please..no throwing of tomatoes..they leave stains....
*goes off in search of her funny bone*

~BrightestStar~ said:

:bono: It fell off! I swear!

actually, one of the captions I read said he bumped into the manequin and the dress fell :lol:

Bono bumps into a mannikin and knocks the dress off as he leaves a press conference to unveil EDUN, a new "conscious commerce" clothing line, held at Saks Fifth Avenue in New York City.

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

actually, one of the captions I read said he bumped into the manequin and the dress fell :lol:

:lol: glad to see he has the affect on inanimate objects as well as animate ones!

"Officer, I swear, Gavin threw the beer bottle out the window..."

caratsaks.jpg

"Ah, thank god for instructions...relieve third world of debt, establish world peace, maintain rockstar allure, deliver retro-viral drugs to Africa, send Pope get-well card, pick up kids at 4..."

lo-601081.jpg

[QUOTE
18aa390d.jpg

Tastes like chicken.

pizza.jpg

"nah, now that I think about it this kinda tastes like chicken..."

"c'mon girls, work it out...and two and three and three and four and push, two, three, four..."
africabono.gif

bonolarry_71.jpg

B - so I started using this volumizing shampoo/Conditioner that Larry reccomended and it really makes a huge difference my hair is so fluffy and shiny now
L - you really should try the gel too - you wouldn't believe the holding power

9d1663aa.jpg

B - really? you get your hats custon made?
T- yep makes a hugh difference - that way it doesn't look like you have just stolen your lead guitarist's old hats
B - really cruel tim, really cruel........so we perform before you - do you think I could borrow the hat?
T - just this once...and I need it back before I go on

nurse chrissi said:
bonolarry_71.jpg

B - so I started using this volumizing shampoo/Conditioner that Larry reccomended and it really makes a huge difference my hair is so fluffy and shiny now
L - you really should try the gel too - you wouldn't believe the holding power

b66a4e77.jpg

" This stuff really works "

Back
Top Bottom