Caption thread .... BoomCha! Let's go! + Larry sings (or tries to)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:bono: Hmmm....now that I think about it, it is strange that those girls tol me to to wait in my room in nothing but my robe and to have some Guinness ready......could they have ben PLEBAns?
77dd1315.jpg

Last edited:
behind_8.jpg

B-"No really guys...don't go, watch me, I am going to try that again...awww Mick said he saw me do it..he really did, I ain't lyin'"

bonohex said:
bono_13.jpg

I'm so good you can eat off me

:up: hi bonohex, welcome to pleba:drool:

he he he....this pic was used in the last caption thread and someone I dont' remember who it was put the caption

Edge "waiter...there's a fly in my soup"

Ahhh ahhh ha ha hahahah I still laugh about it even now..:lmao:

Dismantled said:

:up: hi bonohex, welcome to pleba:drool:

he he he....this pic was used in the last caption thread and someone I dont' remember who it was put the caption

Ahhh ahhh ha ha hahahah I still laugh about it even now..:lmao:

hi thanks for the welcome. Damn that was funnier. hehe. Darn i knew I should have came here sooner.

859e9c2e.jpg
[/IMG]

Mayor "I'd like to present Bono the Hidden Dragon award, notice the shape of the award everyone"

Bono "Oooh its pretty thank you *smooch"

:reject:

BonoFox1 said:
:bono: Hmmm....now that I think about it, it is strange that those girls tol me to to wait in my room in nothing but my robe and to have some Guinness ready......could they have ben PLEBAns?
77dd1315.jpg

:lmao: I really like this one!

"so when the water comes to a boil, you add the pasta and cook *just* until it's al dente..."

pavarotti.jpg

Dismantled said:

Ohhhhh...I must've missed that one last time around.

Hahaha, that's good...to whomever came up with that one, that's very cute :up:.

LOL at the Christmas video caption and the caption with the picture where Bono's in the water, too :D.

BonoFox1 said:
:bono: Ok Lar, you're up, don't hog up the mike ok?
:larry:Well, DUH! Who do you think I am????......YOU?

:lol:...

Angela

"what a night...all that champagne in the hot tub...who were those girls? Pilba? Pluba? Pleba...???"

morningafter.jpg

Oh Yeah - the way Bono says "here come the babes - WHOO!"

Whoo indeed baby!! You're the babe! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom