Caption Thread #18: The Bonosapian Rules

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^DOH!!!!:doh:.................:lmao:

p.s. What pic is this Lemon Grrrrl???
I just found it after a few pages into a "Bono computer" Google image search. I was actually looking for another photo (I think it's a b/w one, it just shows Elevation-era Bono looking at a monitor but we can't see what's on it). When I found this one I knew PhotoShop would come in handy. :D

The original:
f0705c99.jpg

I just found it after a few pages into a "Bono computer" Google image search. I was actually looking for another photo (I think it's a b/w one, it just shows Elevation-era Bono looking at a monitor but we can't see what's on it). When I found this one I knew PhotoShop would come in handy. :D

The original:
f0705c99.jpg

Thank you LG!!:wave:

P.S

Good on Hardy har har!!..YUP too many PLEBAns too little time :evil:

TheMakingOfWGO-Bono-001.jpg

:bono:: Zuropa_fit, you said you aren't gonna post this pic anywhere online, right?....... Right? ....... Zuropa?......................................
.... You there?........................................ What's that typing I hear?

^ Comet's a comedienne too? :drool:
Thanks for the photo's, Bonocrazy :)

01bigger3.jpg

Ali: Bono, don't move. I don't want the Pleban's to have an X-rated Moob shot
:bono: : Ok, sweetmuffin. Sorry Pleban's. You'll just have to settle for the giant belly button of the Bonosapian

BonoAliGlass.jpg

:bono: Hello! Hello!
Ali: He's been standing there admiring himself for 15 minutes now. He doesn't know it's a two-way mirror. "Bono, let's go!"
:bono: "Coming dear". Look at me, I am a cutie pie. Muah, muah.

Yeah, we live in the southwest and my hubby actually used to own one :tsk:

Only time we see them on the east coast is when someone wants to show how "westren" they are. They're mostly laughed at and directed to the closest "country" bar.

I just want to use them to choke the person, but I practice restraint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom