Caption Thread #18: The Bonosapian Rules

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MoobDay captions are all well and good, but this thread needs a bump.

American cartoons, FTW.

ee1b1bb6.jpg

They're Pinky and The Brain
Yes, Pinky and The Brain
One is a genius
The other's insane
To prove their mousey worth
They'll overthrow the earth
They're dinky
They're Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
:bono: Narf!

:bono: What do you want to do tonight, Edge.
:edge: Same thing we do every night, Bono. Try to take over the world.

Bono-Thank you god for evrything for my life and for the most important thing THE EDGE

Edge-Thank you for Bono and for making me this hot

ee1b1bb6.jpg

:edge: & :bono: : Arrevederci, oh Great Gazoo! Have a safe trip back to planet Moop. Say hello to Marvin the Martian for us. :wave:

Hi all :wave:. BC :flirt: Haven't had much time to come here lately, thought I'd drop by and say hello. Hope all you captioneers are well :yes: Plebans are pretty cool :)

7bf2388d.jpg

:edge: I swear, some day I shall achieve my dream of washing whites and reds in one load and not have them mix! I think this time I may have used a little too much tea tree oil...:hmm:
:larry: Seriously. I swear, this is not the shirt I wanted to wear today. But Edge made me give 'em me white T and now it's pink. I'll try to look as manly as I can in ruffles, but I DON'T do pink, dammit! I'm Larry F@$#ing Mullen!
:bono: :kiss: :love: Make love to the camera...it's all about me...
:adam: How much would you pay me to give him a push?

u2Portugal2004AC.jpg

:edge:: "Goodbye mates, I am going back home now, my spaceship has returned for me at last."
:larry:: "What did you put in his soda this time Adam?"
:adam:: :whistle:
:bono:: "Wait! Don't leave me Edge!" :sigh:

I saw this and immediately knew there was a caption here, but I can't find it!!!! :banghead:

Somebody please caption for me! :)

ee4bb4ce.gif

Here's a try....
Uhhh sure Larry, I promise that if YOUR caption thread gets to 1000 posts, we can go back to calling us the Larry Mullen Band. *wink wink*

Quotes actually don't hotlink :) so this is fine.

:lol: and yea, the hands I already noticed on those postcards with celebrity's hands on it Anton Corbijn made, Bob shares a card with Bono, and his hands are HUGE!

It's been a while since I contributed to this lovely thread. I hope this one is not too shabby.

:bono: *writing* Bonobot BB2003: P-O-V-E-R-T -- Oh wait, that's not it, he he. :rolleyes: P-R-O-V-E -- Oh, C'mon!

Edge! How do you spell "property"?:scream:

Ok...I'll get back into Lurker Mode, now. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom